Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

I'm curious to know where Sher and Queen are, they are very stylish and they carry envelopes with plastic slippers and shorts, they are the same things Irma and Danaya did when they went to the swinger club but they definitely go elsewhere

Vor 5 Minuten, Sergio sagte:

Ich bin neugierig, zu wissen, wo Sher und Königin Sind, Sie sind sehr Stilvoll Sind und sie tragen Umschläge mit Plastikschuhe und kurze Hosen, Sie sind die gleichen Dinge, Irma und Danaya taten, als sie auf den Swinger-Club-ging aber sie auf jeden Fall woanders hin

Maybe Sher still has an appearance and then party

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Or Renata to Regina and two new girls

Sher and Regina came in together, so I suppose Regina leaves by the weekend too.

I've grown to like Regina, and her closeness with Renata is nice to watch, it will be sad to see her leave.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Sher and Regina came in together, so I suppose Regina leaves by the weekend too.

I've grown to like Regina, and her closeness with Renata is nice to watch, it will be sad to see her leave.

Sher bedroom is not completely empty so she will maybe not leave this weekend. And 90 days doesn't mean anything anymore.

6 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Maybe Sher still has an appearance and then party

Looked like they left for party, I didn't see her suitecase either, maybe she'll sleep with Regina, or at her BF's the last (few) night(s).