Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

12 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I hope you all had the opportunity to experience Stesha today. She was especially hot and all out  for her pleasure..:heart: As I've said before "under appreciated". A fantastic body and a wonderful attitude to go with it.  I will get back on topic now.. SORRY!

I totally agree that she is hot, under appreciated, a great body, and a wonderful attitude, but what I don't get is who is the guy that she was with while Marco was absent?  I love all women but I don't love a woman that is a cheater!

12 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

She may suffer from a bit of "body shame", which she shouldn't.:confused: Should stay with Masha for a week or so and allow Masha to put her through her naked yoga .::) Now that's real exercise..

Body shame?  She is a compact peace of woman.....nothing to be body shamed about!  Masha is hard on the eyes if you ask me.  I would rather have a Regina or Sher myself and Stesha is like a bull in women's clothing.......I like that!!

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

Looked like they left for party, I didn't see her suitecase either, maybe she'll sleep with Regina, or at her BF's the last (few) night(s).

Don't you mean fuck buddy?  If I was a betting man, I would bet that they all have boyfriends back home and find fuck buddies when they come to Barcelona.......

2 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

Um... ok... you guys do know that Leona is a professional model right? She has posed for Playboy among others... 

What is your point?

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

you let the kitty out of the bag. Now the fun begins.

Who really cares!!!

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree that she is hot, under appreciated, a great body, and a wonderful attitude, but what I don't get is who is the guy that she was with while Marco was absent?  I love all women but I don't love a woman that is a cheater!

Body shame?  She is a compact peace of woman.....nothing to be body shamed about!  Masha is hard on the eyes if you ask me.  I would rather have a Regina or Sher myself and Stesha is like a bull in women's clothing.......I like that!!

Harley, That was 12 hrs. ago and I was speaking of Angelika..:confused: Referring to body shame.. As far as cheating goes, you have no Idea surrounding the circumstances concerning the guy she was working out with.. Just because she went to the gym doesn't mean she had sex with him. You don't even speak the language so how can you tell who's cheating and under what circumstances? The best thing you can do is just love all women and dispense with the judging until you have facts..