Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think there are far to many repeats as it is.  Even though I have to agree with you that some of them did make the apartment tick, bringing back the old ones in my mind is never the answer.  Better interviews during the casting process would make a huge difference in the outcome of how much they are liked on RLC.  Ed2 has been saying it forever and even I have been saying it forever, do a better job in the initial process and it will pay you back 10 fold.  Just my opinion which really doesn't mean much these days but I have to say it!!

I agree, and as you say, it has always been my view on that case.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:
6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think there are far to many repeats as it is.  Even though I have to agree with you that some of them did make the apartment tick, bringing back the old ones in my mind is never the answer.  Better interviews during the casting process would make a huge difference in the outcome of how much they are liked on RLC.  Ed2 has been saying it forever and even I have been saying it forever, do a better job in the initial process and it will pay you back 10 fold.  Just my opinion which really doesn't mean much these days but I have to say it!!

I agree, and as you say, it has always been my view on that case.

And it has proved that it can work, if RLC do their work. For bringing back old girls, just look to Lola.

But RLC need to do their work. With girls like Angelika you can really wonder, if there are any process at all.

I think they did a very good job with Renata. IMHO Renata even has outdone the infamous Irma! B1 was very good, untill RLC decided to ruin in, by bringing back those god damn twins!!!!!!!!

• Like 2