Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

7 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

No,they are learning how to eat a banana the proper way and staying healthy:blush:

So they used banana's again.....like nobody has seen that before LMAO.  NO IMAGINATION ON THESE GIRLS PART!!!

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL  The Girls in that Apartment are well experienced.   :biggrin:

I couldn't agree more Naga with everything you just said.  It is the unexpected, out of the blue type moments that I used to long for when I was a member.  Now all I want to do is read about them and hope one of my great CC members throws me a bone every now and then.  According to what I have read about her, it was totally out of left field and then being able to see it this morning, I was loving every minute of it!!!

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL  The Girls in that Apartment are well experienced.   :biggrin:

I'd bet my bank account on it!!  It's all for the dramatics.  All the wise people know that they could suck the chrome off of a trailer ball!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mikeusa said:

they put on a video how to give head  come on 

Some funny shit ain't it LMAO

6 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Yeah how stupid can you get if you have to learn via a video  ??:huh::dodgy::biggrin:

Hello Legrand,  you know as well as I that it's just another failed attempt at trying to show the audience absolutely nothing that they haven't seen before.  There is nothing fresh anymore except for Victoria's little.....out of the blue night last night.  All the rest, you could set your clocks by it!

7 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

At least go get some guys and learn the right way right here in the LR, I volunteer.:biggrin::biggrin:    Who's with me   ??

I'm with you in spirit.....don't know if I'd want any of those lips touching my Johnson :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So they used banana's again.....like nobody has seen that before LMAO.  NO IMAGINATION ON THESE GIRLS PART!!!

I couldn't agree more Naga with everything you just said.  It is the unexpected, out of the blue type moments that I used to long for when I was a member.  Now all I want to do is read about them and hope one of my great CC members throws me a bone every now and then.  According to what I have read about her, it was totally out of left field and then being able to see it this morning, I was loving every minute of it!!!

I'd bet my bank account on it!!  It's all for the dramatics.  All the wise people know that they could suck the chrome off of a trailer ball!!!

Most of it in the Barcelona Apartments is just Drama for the Camera.  There's quite a few that seem to like it that way.  To each their own.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I run all three browsers on two i7 machines.  This one has 22 gigs of memory and the other 16.  They each have separate dedicated video and 2 gigs of dedicated video memory.  I have 300 GBS speed at two different addresses...so no it's not us!

Hi Max,  you know as well as I that they know it's on their end.  RLC has been struggling since day 1 with their bandwidth and have never really shown a sign to improve it.  The vids I get now days that are in night vision are nothing but crap.  They like taking the money but don't like using any of it to better their feeds/site!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most of it in the Barcelona Apartments is just Drama for the Camera.  There's quite a few that seem to like it that way.  To each their own.

And that is why it will never change!!  To each their own and to heck with everybody else :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi Max,  you know as well as I that they know it's on their end.  RLC has been struggling since day 1 with their bandwidth and have never really shown a sign to improve it.  The vids I get now days that are in night vision are nothing but crap.  They like taking the money but don't like using any of it to better their feeds/site!

I have to agree with Harley here, he makes a valid point. The newbie sites have RLC beat all to hell with their HD cameras, you can zoom in and the pictures are still very clear. With RLC you get shit pixelated crap when you zoom and the night vision sucks. You think a site that is the big dog and suppose to be the leader in the voyeur online site niche would also have the best equipment, but they have not improved their outdated camera's and night vision in many years now. They seem to think that giving the participants penthouses to live in is the answer, and it would be ok, if they were top notch participants, but KK&K has gone to hell in hand basket cause they think they are too good for this shit anymore. The Barce apartment's has the worst manager taking care of the apartments since Nora left the project. Kami needs to be kicked to the curb for abusing her privileges !!! There are a few of the newer couples that are great to watch, and of course the patriarch Leora is still the GODDESS of voyeurism. All in all VHTV is catching RLC fast in market share and participants and RLC has no one to blame but themselves.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

And that is why it will never change!!  To each their own and to heck with everybody else :)

There's only a small handful of girls that make those Barcelona Apartments tick and they haven't been around for awhile. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I have to agree with Harley here, he makes a valid point. The newbie sites have RLC beat all to hell with their HD cameras, you can zoom in and the pictures are still very clear. With RLC you get shit pixelated crap when you zoom and the night vision sucks. You think a site that is the big dog and suppose to be the leader in the voyeur online site niche would also have the best equipment, but they have not improves their outdates camera's and night vision in many years now. They seem to think that giving the participants penthouses to live in is the answer, and it would be ok if they were top notch participants, but KK&K has gone to hell in hand basket cause they think they are too good for this shit anymore. The Barce apartment has the worst manager taking care of the apartments since Nora left the project. There are a few of the newer couples that are great to watch and of course the patriarch Leora is still the GODDESS of voyeurism. 

Thank you Thes!  You and I have been around a long time and even though I don't subscribe anymore, I can tell be the pics and vids I get that they have done absolutely nothing to improve the quality of their site.  I don't know anything about the newbie sites other than what I've seen here on CC and you are right, the quality is much much better.  Right now I think they are looking for quantity over quality trying to keep up and the outrageous apartments that they have been paying for is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned......what a waste of money that they could use to improve their equipment!!  Make it better quality and people will like it more!!

You would think the patriarch would deserve a better apartment!!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Thes!  You and I have been around a long time and even though I don't subscribe anymore, I can tell be the pics and vids I get that they have done absolutely nothing to improve the quality of their site.  I don't know anything about the newbie sites other than what I've seen here on CC and you are right, the quality is much much better.  Right now I think they are looking for quantity over quality trying to keep up and the outrageous apartments that they have been paying for is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned......what a waste of money that they could use to improve their equipment!!  Make it better quality and people will like it more!!

You would think the patriarch would deserve a better apartment!!!

Honestly she is quite happy where she is at. Says a lot for Leora now doesn't it, as she is by far the most intelligent of the participants. If anyone truly deserves the spoils of their success it is Maya !!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's only a small handful of girls that make those Barcelona Apartments tick and they haven't been around for awhile. 

I think there are far to many repeats as it is.  Even though I have to agree with you that some of them did make the apartment tick, bringing back the old ones in my mind is never the answer.  Better interviews during the casting process would make a huge difference in the outcome of how much they are liked on RLC.  Ed2 has been saying it forever and even I have been saying it forever, do a better job in the initial process and it will pay you back 10 fold.  Just my opinion which really doesn't mean much these days but I have to say it!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Honestly she is quite happy where she is at. Says a lot for Leora now doesn't it, as she is by far the most intelligent of the participants. 

You are 100% correct.....no argument here!!  She doesn't need one of those fancy apartments to make herself feel good!!!  Leora is the bomb, she has grown so much since she first appeared on RLC.......it's like night and day!!!

• Like 2