Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

And it has proved that it can work, if RLC do their work. For bringing back old girls, just look to Lola.

But RLC need to do their work. With girls like Angelika you can really wonder, if there are any process at all.

I think they did a very good job with Renata. IMHO Renata even has outdone the infamous Irma! B1 was very good, untill RLC decided to ruin in, by bringing back those god damn twins!!!!!!!!

WE also have yet to see Regina in some really good action or at least masterbate for us.............has she ever done it on line ;  she plays with tits and seems to make believe she masterbates in the bath ,  but she is afraid to really show her pussy or even masterbate under cover..........unless I just missed it .

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

WE also have yet to see Regina in some really good action or at least masterbate for us.............has she ever done it on line ;  she plays with tits and seems to make believe she masterbates in the bath ,  but she is afraid to really show her pussy or even masterbate under cover..........unless I just missed it .

Oh, yes, has bated even straight at cam 6

• Like 1