Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

il y a 7 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Pour moi, il ressemblait un peu Irina éduquais Victoria comment se cacher dans la salle de bain, ce n'est pas bon! Si elle est comme il semble, je dis baiser Irina! Quel est le point d'être sur RLC alors?

I have the same feeling, moreover Irina is the good example to show bad teasing or to hide, to show as little as possible.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

To me it kinda looked like Irina was educating Victoria how to hide in the bathroom, that is not good! If it is as it seemed, I say fuck Irina! What is the point of being on RLC then?

17 minutes ago, martyen said:

I have the same feeling, moreover Irina is the good example to show bad teasing or to hide, to show as little as possible.

Just look at them when they were in the bathroom, she showed her how to hide!

This is catastrophic!

I take advantage that B2 is out (on the roof..?...:dodgy:....) To say good night to you all, and as always a thought for Karol Angelina Sofie and Nicole...:heart:..., hoping to have Victoria in my thoughts future

il y a 3 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Il suffit de regarder quand ils étaient dans la salle de bain, elle lui a montré comment se cacher!

C'est catastrophique!

I hope that RLC briefed Victoria, to make her way alone. Let's cross our fingers. Good night ED.

13 minutes ago, martyen said:

on the roof..?...:dodgy:..

41 minutes ago, happyone said:

Irina says

I'll get dressed and show you the roof :dodgy:

it is taking very long.... maybe shopping? Or out for a drink, or a walk

7 minutes ago, martyen said:

I hope that RLC briefed Victoria, to make her way alone. Let's cross our fingers. Good night ED.

Let us hope so! I'll be back tomorrow, good night

32 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I think Irina kidnapped Victoria. So she would not have any competition. Course a pet rabbit would be to much competition for Irina.

If Irina is competing against Leona, she has already lost... badly... Leona is a fairly big, established model... a "Glamour" model, but still...