Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Wonder what idea these girls had of the project, and why they decided to join? And also, why RLC though these were the right people to stay on the project?????

It seems a total missmatch, between the expectations and their idea of the concept. You can almost ask yourself, have RLC even interviewed them before joining?

i dont think RLC ever interviews them...they just probably ask the existing girls to refer any of their friends...and any girl who is looking for quick money, joins the project after getting basic briefing... RLC doesnt even try to look for any good looking girls...just whatever they get...

the last whole month of Sofie was wasted with Lisa in the other room...although selection for this project is not very tough...u need to find a attractive girl and ask her basic questions...like she should be single and interested in other women...and not shy infront of cam...thats it...sofie was a perfect example...but i think we got her out of luck...she might also change in her next outing..like anna or caro...time to end subscription..

Regina dans la douche ce fait un lavement vaginale avec une seringue est un produit est de l eau chaude qui ce trouve dans une casserole  00h20

elle est sale de faire ça elle sort la seringue du vagin la remet dans la casserole est après dans le vagin  elle va contaminer toute les autres  .

11 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Regina in the shower this makes a vaginal enema with a syringe is a product is hot water that finds it in a saucepan 00:20

she is dirty to do that she pulls out the syringe from the vagina puts it back into the pot is after in the vagina it will contaminate all the others.

Does it matter after all they have done with each other and where their mouths have been?:sick::biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i dont think RLC ever interviews them...they just probably ask the existing girls to refer any of their friends...and any girl who is looking for quick money, joins the project after getting basic briefing... RLC doesnt even try to look for any good looking girls...just whatever they get...

the last whole month of Sofie was wasted with Lisa in the other room...although selection for this project is not very tough...u need to find a attractive girl and ask her basic questions...like she should be single and interested in other women...and not shy infront of cam...thats it...sofie was a perfect example...but i think we got her out of luck...she might also change in her next outing..like anna or caro...time to end subscription..

It is very poor work by RLC!

We have very good looking girls, that is not the problem, but it is finding girls that understands what they have joined. When a girl won't even change clothes on camera, there is something terribly wrong!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is very poor work by RLC!

We have very good looking girls, that is not the problem, but it is finding girls that understands what they have joined. When a girl won't even change clothes on camera, there is something terribly wrong!

She must be a Devout Catholic.   :biggrin:

25 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

I see this angelika turn to take off his pants! and then what, what does she come in to RLC ??  

I've seen shy tenants in barca before, but not as bad as this, Angelika changes completely hidden in the blindspot, and she has not showered yet (after 3 days!!), so no skin shown yet.

I might be judging her very early, call me impatient, but WHAT THE HELL is she doing on RLC really???????

• Like 3