Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

No thanks...I'm not a huge Irma fan but her appeal will soon disappear among the Irma fans if she's shacked up with a bloke...Just look at Ilona...the novelty quickly goes...IMO

No! I prefer Irma sassy & single...:biggrin::heart:

Princess Lyree, I was married twice and my first wife was the only one who I could tell if she had an orgasm. Whenever she hit the big O she squirted. The first time she did this I thought she had peed herself. But she made sure I had nothing to worry about. The second wife I had no clue.

54 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Shoot me down, but I think Irma is very overrated!

I prefer real life to scripted shows.

I liked Nicole, and now I love Leona.

I quite liked both Irma and Nicole for different reasons (though they didn't seem too fond of each other).

I think these apartments are "real life" in a sense. They're a real depiction of what happens when you take a bunch of girls from somewhat varied backgrounds and have them spend a month or two in an apartment full of cameras in a city they don't know that well with very few rules and some financial incentive to do things on camera. Different girls react very differently to that situation.

Some just go out all the time. Others cover up and wait until they can leave. Some of them put on a show for the cameras (and a percentage of those seem to actually enjoy putting on a show - Sofie, Irma, Renata, Regina, etc). And a very few (like Nicole, Milana, etc) just ignore the cameras and do what they would do anyway.  In some sense, Angelika's reaction to the situation might be more "real life" for the majority of people than Nicole's.

If it were up to me I'd tweak the rules of the apartment to make it less convenient to carry on relationships completely off cam and I'd work a lot harder than RLC appears to to try and find girls who fit into the latter two categories. But who knows, my version of these apartments might end up being worse than what we currently have.

• Like 6