Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

Good morning to all. Yes news it does look like another boring day. B1&2 empty except for Nita and Gelila in B2. B3 with the 2 couples always seems a little bit boring. Damn I think Gelika is trying to do something exciting and she actually has less clothing on.

6 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

By writing Gelila/Gelika, I guess you mean Angelika. There are so many girls at RLC nowadays, that I would prefer seeing their real names, so that I can tell one from another.

Angelika is too long to write, you don't need that much imagination to figure out who it is, and this thread is for the 7 Barca-girls, no other girl is named anything similar, so it shouldn't be that confusing.

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Angelika is too long to write, you don't need that much imagination to figure out who it is, and this thread is for the 7 Barca-girls, no other girl is named anything similar, so it shouldn't be that confusing.

My first thought when I saw it was who is Gelika?  A new girl? And 8 letters is too long a name? Sorry that’s  just plain lazy. Angelika. Victoria  is just as long

19 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

My first thought when I saw it was who is Gelika?  A new girl? And 8 letters is too long a name? Sorry that’s  just plain lazy. Angelika. Victoria  is just as long

Yes and Victoria is Vicky. It is common to use nicknames for the girls. As Leora is the Goddess.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Off topic. Stesha is getting some loving in bed.

I hope you all had the opportunity to experience Stesha today. She was especially hot and all out  for her pleasure..:heart: As I've said before "under appreciated". A fantastic body and a wonderful attitude to go with it.  I will get back on topic now.. SORRY!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga Gelika was excercising in the main room earlier with a tshirt over bra and panty's and that was all.

She may suffer from a bit of "body shame", which she shouldn't.:confused: Should stay with Masha for a week or so and allow Masha to put her through her naked yoga .::) Now that's real exercise..