Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

6 hours ago, djoko00 said:

the nude girl against a group of photographers and the shy calme girl when she's  at home , totaly weird 

She exercised naked and played with her pussy straight into the cam1 in the LR today at about 8am this morning...She didn't look shy to me...:dodgy:

Good evening guys btw...:biggrin:

I just skimmed over the last 15 pages... Complete waste of time. Nothing but complaining and drama about what's going on. I backed away from a group and this thread because nobody knows how to have any fun. That's right you don't dare poke a little fun at anything because someone will take it wrong. So you negative drama people have had control of the thread for how long? Two or three months? And how many people are still posting? Six? I don't see Noldus so did he get tried of it as well?   I see a few of the people that knew how to enjoy the thread are still here. Too bad they let the negativity drag them down as well. Yes this thread is about the discussion. But it's also about having fun. If you can't have fun as well then there's no point to the thread. 

Maybe I'll stop by later to check the predictable responses. I'd tell you all to have a good time but you won't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I just skimmed over the last 15 pages... Complete waste of time. Nothing but complaining and drama about what's going on. I backed away from a group and this thread because nobody knows how to have any fun. That's right you don't dare poke a little fun at anything because someone will take it wrong. So you negative drama people have had control of the thread for how long? Two or three months? And how many people are still posting? Six? I don't see Noldus so did he get tried of it as well?   I see a few of the people that knew how to enjoy the thread are still here. Too bad they let the negativity drag them down as well. Yes this thread is about the discussion. But it's also about having fun. If you can't have fun as well then there's no point to the thread. 

Maybe I'll stop by later to check the predictable responses. I'd tell you all to have a good time but you won't.

Good evening DES, mate, I'm still here and still trying to have a bit of fun...:biggrin:

Ok guys. Angelika might not have the biggest fan club on RLC right now, but I'm in no doubt that she's a nice girl....I'm listening to her chat in English right now with her BF and I think she should dump this guy. He pissing around with her  and is a slimy turd...IMO...She's challenging him on everything, and says things seem to be different, and you can almost see him squirming, trying to come up with answers/lies...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Stauffer said:

there are people who write little, or not at all, because they realize that they are not welcome....

Everyone should be welcome on here. We all have different opinions and see things differently but, if discussed in an adult way, nobody should be afraid to post...::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She exercised naked and played with her pussy straight into the cam1 in the LR today at about 8am this morning...She didn't look shy to me...:dodgy:

Good evening guys btw...:biggrin:

She is not shy at all, but I think you could fairly say, that B2 is just a cheap place to stay for her, while working in Barcelona. She thinks she can do alittle show/exercise to justify being gone all day.

But it was likely the only way for a proffessional like Leona to ever enter RLC, so OK! She was the most beutfull and promissing tenant ever. She has alot of potential, and I'm sure we all would've loved to see her do "alittle more" (like masturbating), but it seems RLC don't want such things, as they have put 2 girls in 1 room.