Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

this is a new version of Kamy, it never happened that you bring home a stranger and have sex, you never stop discovering these girls

If her BF broke up, maybe it is some kind of revange?

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I worry like an old uncle, Kamy used at least the condom? who knows if it's the boy, who gave him the iphone x

Yes, this time she demanded that he used. This was not Ben.... (a one night stand, I think)

So the guy is from California, grown up in San Francisco and saying he is moving to LA, coming from a rich family. Kami said "tomorrow you will do the massage", by tomorrow she meant today, so maybe he comes back tonight... The funny thing : this morning, just before leaving, he asked about the cam in the restroom, asked if it was for the maid, Kami answered more or less yes and added it was like that in Russia, you know. Guess what the guy will tell his friends back in the US : the russian police put cams in the restrooms...

34 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I worry like an old uncle, Kamy used at least the condom? who knows if it's the boy, who gave him the iphone x

The iphone X came from another people she met with Kristy, and this american didn't know Kristy. Kami met him a few days ago and they had set together this night in the club.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

So the guy is from California, grown up in San Francisco and saying he is moving to LA, coming from a rich family. Kami said "tomorrow you will do the massage", by tomorrow she meant today, so maybe he comes back tonight... The funny thing : this morning, just before leaving, he asked about the cam in the restroom, asked if it was for the maid, Kami answered more or less yes and added it was like that in Russia, you know. Guess what the guy will tell his friends back in the US : the russian police put cams in the restrooms...

His friends will probably tell him that they saw him on RLC. :biggrin:LMAO

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did he say," Don't fuck with me.Don't play games"?

When the guy said this,the whole tone of his voice changed,became kind of rough and demanding.To me it was like he was saying: I came to your apartment to fuck you,so you had better not deny me.  If anyone recorded this,listen very closely to the conversation when Kami was sitting on the counter top and he was kissing her.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

The iphone X came from another people she met with Kristy, and this american didn't know Kristy. Kami met him a few days ago and they had set together this night in the club.

Sounded to me like the guy was at the club with his friends celebrating his birthday,because he said something to Kami in the kitchen about "now it's no longer my birthday."