Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I followed this correctly.The dude called or text Kami to say he was coming over,and then two or three hours later he text her to say it was too late to come. 

Didn't he cum last night?  He got his, so no need in beating a dead horse!!

Merry Christmas RR!!!

I think Kami believes she is in a real relationship,but I'm afraid she is setting herself up for another painful disappointment.I think this guy just sees her as an easy piece of ass while on vacation.When I first saw the guy talking with Kami in the kitchen being very interested in her life and trying to help her with her English I liked the guy,but the red flag for me was the cold aggressive "Don't fuck with me.Don't play games" comment when Kami tried to playfully push him away in the kitchen.I hope that I am completely wrong about this and that they actually end up together for the rest of their lives and have all the babies they were joking about,but I'm afraid once the guy leaves Russia that will be the end of everything between them.  Since Feb.,2016 I've seen only one normal lasting romantic relationship in this apartment,and that was Heidi and her bf.When it comes to choosing men,K,K,K don't seem to have a clue. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Kami believes she is in a real relationship,but I'm afraid she is setting herself up for another painful disappointment.I think this guy just sees her as an easy piece of ass while on vacation.When I first saw the guy talking with Kami in the kitchen being very interested in her life and trying to help her with her English I liked the guy,but the red flag for me was the cold aggressive "Don't fuck with me.Don't play games" comment when Kami tried to playfully push him away in the kitchen.I hope that I am completely wrong about this and that they actually end up together for the rest of their lives and have all the babies they were joking about,but I'm afraid once the guy leaves Russia that will be the end of everything between them.  Since Feb.,2016 I've seen only one normal lasting romantic relationship in this apartment,and that was Heidi and her bf.When it comes to choosing men,K,K,K don't seem to have a clue. 

Well Kami was the one who kicked out the dude, he got annoyed and ask if he was only a fuck boy to her, she said she did not understand but when she told the whole story the K and K she knew exactly what she was doing and they all laughed. So i don't know why she was trying her luck a second time, he did not want to play games. And he was leaving to Thailand pretty soon to , so i guess it is back to looking for another english speaking guy for new year.

She said to him they were going to the alps this new year all the girls to ski, but don't now if she means this week och last year new year, time will tell. ::)

4 hours ago, skarperud said:

Well Kami was the one who kicked out the dude, he got annoyed and ask if he was only a fuck boy to her, she said she did not understand but when she told the whole story the K and K she knew exactly what she was doing and they all laughed. So i don't know why she was trying her luck a second time, he did not want to play games. And he was leaving to Thailand pretty soon to , so i guess it is back to looking for another english speaking guy for new year.

She said to him they were going to the alps this new year all the girls to ski, but don't now if she means this week och last year new year, time will tell. ::)

I missed him asking "if he was only a fuck boy to her."If he said that,then that could explain why he is not in a hurry to come back.But then again,a bunch of young studs vacationing in Thailand?You know what that is all about.:angel:

7 minutes ago, johnnn said:

Kamila Sex Dates :biggrin:

09/03/2016

09/10/2016

11/02/2016

11/22/2016

12/24/2017

AND
2016-08-20
2016-08-26
2016-09-04
2016-09-10