Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Kaley and Kami going out again.Wonder if they have a hostess job(non-sexual)?

No, I would think that they are going back to their show - like yesterday night-  where they have to try a wig for Kami and a brushing for Kaley, as to look both as boys, and then partying in some way. It is what they have been talking before leaving. I thought that Kristy was going at the same place, but it seems a bit dubious.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, I would think that they are going back to their show - like yesterday night-  where they have to try a wig for Kami and a brushing for Kaley, as to look both as boys, and then partying in some way. It is what they have been talking before leaving. I thought that Kristy was going at the same place, but it seems a bit dubious.

Why would they spend all that time putting on makeup if they're taking part in the show?

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Why would they spend all that time putting on makeup if they're taking part in the show?

They are not doing the show right now, only a part of the preparation for something going on somewhere else a bit later.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kaley took a bath and is on the couch in shorts.Kami changed into more casual clothes,but with high heels.Kami dressing for a club or party? 

Kaley isn't wearing shorts, all she has on is a t-shirt. Kami seems to be getting ready to go out again but Kaley seems to be done for the night.

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami on Kristy's balcony for another phone call in English.To Ben? Only reason she would go out into the cold to make a phone call is so that we cannot hear.Convenient for her that sound is not working on Cam#11.

Convenience or she asked for the sound to be turned off on that cam.