Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

Instead of fixing the sound in Kristy's room, RLC has just removed the sound symbol from the list of cams :angry: and that is the cam I usually prefer in Kristy's room, that angle is usually better than that of the other camera

18 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I've listened to this conversation and I have some issues with your summary. Kamila talks about New Year in Moscow, not Christmas, she only mentions Christmas when she compares her New Year to his Christmas. She seems very happy with the idea of Sochi but she really doesn't like the idea of going to Red Square on New Year's eve. I heard 13th November not 30th November, not that it matters because if we do see him in the apartment, I'll be surprised if it's before December. Throughout the whole conversation I never hear the word Stockholm, and there's no part of the conversation where it sounds like she's talking about a show, if you can remember where in the conversation this is or have a specific time, I'd be happy to have another listen.

I  listened to that conversation 2 times and there is nothing about Stockholm & "a show" :confused:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kitek said:

I  listened to that conversation 2 times and there is nothing about Stockholm & "a show" :confused:

I heard the conversation twice also.  Since I don't speak the language I didn't understand a fricking word that was said.  :biggrin::biggrin::huh:

• Like 2

On 10/4/2017 at 6:15 PM, Beldonn1 said:

When they came back, Katia was very happy because Kami got finally the wig she has been looking for the last two months at least. But Kristy has the same problem with her long hair which don't fit for the show. A part of the discussion is about that. But I don't get all of it.

There was nothing about "the wig", they were talking about someone who asked about Katya's height.

Then girls were talking about going to Paris and asked Katya if she wants to go but she can't.

In Kristy's room they were telling about the concert they went to and that they met Rita. Then Kristy talks about her family problems.

You make a lot of things up and speculate a lot.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Instead of fixing the sound in Kristy's room, RLC has just removed the sound symbol from the list of cams :angry: and that is the cam I usually prefer in Kristy's room, that angle is usually better than that of the other camera

It's sound signs on the "main page" of RLC 
And it's sound on cam 11 now Ed

24 minutes ago, kitek said:

There was nothing about "the wig", they were talking about someone who asked about Katya's height.

Then girls were talking about going to Paris and asked Katya if she wants to go but she can't.

In Kristy's room they were telling about the concert they went to and that they met Rita. Then Kristy talks about her family problems.

You make a lot of things up and speculate a lot.

So you tell me why they are always talking about haircut, (strich), wig (paruk), as today Kami who said on the sofa she was going to have a "massage"" and a "strich", as she had about a month ago. Why Kaley is mainly searching wigs on the internet ? I can't be that wrong. Why were they talking about Stockholm and then even Uppsala (90 km north of Stockholm), why Kami about 2 months ago published an Insta story of her wearing a wig like a mop in a corridor leading to an office, why are they often talking about the Bolshoi (not the adjective bolshoi which means big), why one night on the balcony Kami, Kaley and a friend had a very long talk about her hair and when they came out the two other girls started to search wigs on the internet with Kaley (Yula at that time) repeating "paruk, paruk" ?

Too many questions for me.