Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I've listened to this conversation and I have some issues with your summary. Kamila talks about New Year in Moscow, not Christmas, she only mentions Christmas when she compares her New Year to his Christmas. She seems very happy with the idea of Sochi but she really doesn't like the idea of going to Red Square on New Year's eve. I heard 13th November not 30th November, not that it matters because if we do see him in the apartment, I'll be surprised if it's before December. Throughout the whole conversation I never hear the word Stockholm, and there's no part of the conversation where it sounds like she's talking about a show, if you can remember where in the conversation this is or have a specific time, I'd be happy to have another listen.

Russian Christmas is in January.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I've listened to this conversation and I have some issues with your summary. Kamila talks about New Year in Moscow, not Christmas, she only mentions Christmas when she compares her New Year to his Christmas. She seems very happy with the idea of Sochi but she really doesn't like the idea of going to Red Square on New Year's eve. I heard 13th November not 30th November, not that it matters because if we do see him in the apartment, I'll be surprised if it's before December. Throughout the whole conversation I never hear the word Stockholm, and there's no part of the conversation where it sounds like she's talking about a show, if you can remember where in the conversation this is or have a specific time, I'd be happy to have another listen.

Thank you  Ash1.