Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

18 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I've listened to this conversation and I have some issues with your summary. Kamila talks about New Year in Moscow, not Christmas, she only mentions Christmas when she compares her New Year to his Christmas. She seems very happy with the idea of Sochi but she really doesn't like the idea of going to Red Square on New Year's eve. I heard 13th November not 30th November, not that it matters because if we do see him in the apartment, I'll be surprised if it's before December. Throughout the whole conversation I never hear the word Stockholm, and there's no part of the conversation where it sounds like she's talking about a show, if you can remember where in the conversation this is or have a specific time, I'd be happy to have another listen.

When the russian empire went from the julian to the gregorian calendar in 1918, the church did not recognise the change, they did not move the christmas, so christmas day in Russia still falls on the 7. of January (wich would've been 25. of December in the julian calendar).

Also, new year is celebrated just as much, or even more than christmas, wich stems from the communist era, when the state was officialy atheistic, and very critical of religion.

31 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's sound signs on the "main page" of RLC 
And it's sound on cam 11 now Ed

No, the sound doesn't work on cam 11, try the cam 12 you will hear the conversation and the clatter of the kitchen. Nothing on cam 11 but a hum.

12 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

So you tell me why they are always talking about haircut, (strich), wig (paruk), as today Kami who said on the sofa she was going to have a "massage"" and a "strich", as she had about a month ago. Why Kaley is mainly searching wigs on the internet ? I can't be that wrong. Why were they talking about Stockholm and then even Uppsala (90 km north of Stockholm), why Kami about 2 months ago published an Insta story of her wearing a wig like a mop in a corridor leading to an office, why are they often talking about the Bolshoi (not the adjective bolshoi which means big), why one night on the balcony Kami, Kaley and a friend had a very long talk about her hair and when they came out the two other girls started to search wigs on the internet with Kaley (Yula at that time) repeating "paruk, paruk" ?

Too many questions for me.

I'm referring to your "translation" not random conversation where you hear one word. 

Same goes with Kami's phone call with Ben. 

2 minutes ago, aussiegary1965 said:

there are jobs out there that school guidance counselors just dont tell you about:biggrin::huh::cool::biggrin:

I would have quit woodwork to concentrate on waxing shaving and bleaching

You will hate women after a few weeks....

6 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Well, you are very wrong my friend.

Beldon, you do know that Kitek is one of the original members of this forum, don't you ? He is the only member currently to hold the invited status !