Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

18 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Without Kamila, Kaley, it can be a wet, happy party.
With Kamila, Kaley, pure boredom would be in the house.

All a happy new year 2018 and enough kleenex towels on the computer

Yep,this looks like a really exciting party.Sort of like watching paint dry.::)

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yep,this looks like a really exciting party.Sort of like watching paint dry.::)

just like all of Kristy's and the angels parties boring, everybody wants the angels all they do is take baths and nothing more

4 minutes ago, jham said:

just like all of Kristy's and the angels parties boring, everybody wants the angels all they do is take baths and nothing more

I liked  Kamila's and  California boys party, I think we will see more of  this if Kami and Ben are Finished.  That was something new for Kami and looked  and sounded like she enjoyed it.

Just now, jham said:

I don't no, I have never heard her scream before like the other night.  You heard what she said when they finished. o my God

I have not been on  CamCaps the last hour, watching Eva's Party

Happy New Year Ridge. So I came back to see what the New Years parties would look like. Any ting I missed besides this soso party with the supposed "Angels of Kristy" that everyone goes gaga over. Nice girls and cute but never brought much excitement.

10 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Happy New Year Ridge. So I came back to see what the New Years parties would look like. Any ting I missed besides this soso party with the supposed "Angels of Kristy" that everyone goes gaga over. Nice girls and cute but never brought much excitement.

Eva's Party been  Pretty good she just went and got more  booze

• Like 1