Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I would start the Kami Can chant, but I have come to realize it is fruitless. She will forever be known as the Princess of the Tent. or the Moscow Tent Queen. :cool:

She knows that she doesn't have to do a damn thing and her apartment will always be there for her.   I like your dedication but I think fruitless is a great sum up of how it will always be in their apartment!

It's just like Kaley's session with her (whoever the fuck he was to her) guy.  I heard that once again it was the typical guy girl RLC sex,  except for a few of the tenants in different apartments, you couldn't see shit.

Keep at it Thes, you know how right you are about all this stuff!!!!!

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

It is around 3:30 p.m. and Kamila still sleeps. As a student, I worked at a hotel reception in three shifts. The night shift ended at 6:00 a.m., then I went home and slept until about 2 p.m. I could never sleep longer that that even after night shift. I don´t think Kamila was working last night or any other night - I wonder if she has ever worked (I don´t count those a few photo sessions or her trips abroad to accompany some generous "gentlemen" as work).

Both Kami and Kaley were doing fashion photo shoots last week.I would tell you more,but I'm not allowed to. 

16 hours ago, jham said:

I don't think they have been calling each other lately

I think Ben and Kami are on different pages with their relationship.I think Kami believes they are in a committed real relationship,and I think Ben sees the relationship as play time with a hot Russian model.

9 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

It is around 3:30 p.m. and Kamila still sleeps. As a student, I worked at a hotel reception in three shifts. The night shift ended at 6:00 a.m., then I went home and slept until about 2 p.m. I could never sleep longer that that even after night shift. I don´t think Kamila was working last night or any other night - I wonder if she has ever worked (I don´t count those a few photo sessions or her trips abroad to accompany some generous "gentlemen" as work).

Very well spoken.  Thank you!!

• Like 1