Freddy

2 hours ago, broxman said:

Каждый знает, что он пытается сказать?

I realized that no one understood. Forget everything, there was nothing so important! :))) You did not like this hetero. He was like a good member. And strong working hands, the driver of the auto mechanic! :))

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Freddy_de said:

I realized that no one understood. Forget everything, there was nothing so important! :))) You did not like this hetero. He was like a good member. And strong working hands, the driver of the auto mechanic! :))

You could tell he was straight, no kissing , no sucking or fucking, just there to get a blow job :biggrin:  from a good cock sucker. 

Screenshot.png

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

15 hours ago, Freddy_de said:

Sorry guys, but not all guys I like. I realized this as soon as I went to bed with him. At me for the first time slept an erection in whose neboj an oral cavity! :)) It can still that that the distention in my stomach distracted me. A shy guy will be here until 28. 10.2015. Let's take it a little longer :)) Nevertheless, even though he is not sexy, he is a decent person with whom he has something to talk about. I'm expecting a guy with a big dick tomorrow. as well as that sports hetero named Ivan did not give a refusal. I correspond with him. And another guy from Singapore is flying to Chisinau. It seems he fell in love with me. But he is from my country maternity hospital, just traveled. If you want I can throw pictures of them here. It is a pity that the forum is not all viewers .. :(

Don't worry Freddy it's okay, you don't have to force yourself :) You do so much and it's not your fault :) Thank u for being here with us and sharing with us your moments :)

Just now, mib82 said:

Yeeeessss :D He's cute :)

He is. I'm not getting my hopes up though.....from twitter

Tonight Freddy will wait for one hot guy - he think that there must be threesome with girl.The guy is very dynamic and ready for experiments

But suddenly girl can not come and the guest will drink enough. And Freddy will try to persuade him to have sex. Let's see what happens...

Just now, broxman said:

He is. I'm not getting my hopes up though.....from twitter

Tonight Freddy will wait for one hot guy - he think that there must be threesome with girl.The guy is very dynamic and ready for experiments

But suddenly girl can not come and the guest will drink enough. And Freddy will try to persuade him to have sex. Let's see what happens...

I had to read it more than once to understand what it meant xD I think girl won't be with them (and I'm glad lol) So they're only two of them :D I can't wait to see what will happen :D 

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

I had to read it more than once to understand what it meant xD I think girl won't be with them (and I'm glad lol) So they're only two of them :D I can't wait to see what will happen :D 

And he's gone........ :(