Freddy

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

hummm i'm not usually at this section... but i notice that there are only one name now... there was also problems here?? 

Jeson left last week. not really problems, they were just two people thrown together, didn't work out.

The Freddy apartment and the Chad/Todd apartment complimented each other. I watched Freddy for the sex and during the long periods of nothing happening at Freddy's I watched Chad & Todd. Now we are down to 1 gay apartment, there's not enough happening at Freddy's to keep me interested.

31 minutes ago, stanley said:

The Freddy apartment and the Chad/Todd apartment complimented each other. I watched Freddy for the sex and during the long periods of nothing happening at Freddy's I watched Chad & Todd. Now we are down to 1 gay apartment, there's not enough happening at Freddy's to keep me interested.

That's what I was saying we need that other apartment up and running as soon as possible, so you can go back and forth during periods of inactivity.