Freddy

7 hours ago, Freddy_de said:

No, it's completely unfamiliar to me guest guy 20 years old! :) He is heterosexual and for the first time tried oral sex with a guy for the first time. You saw how he was embarrassed, except for all he was struck by the fact that he tried to suck my penis. It was something unrecordable. so he kissed me for a long time. But nevertheless, as you can see, he was satisfied! Yes, I am too!:biggrin:

Yes you could see that he was psyching himself up to give you oral :biggrin: I loved that he kissed you, you could see the first time he was there he didn't want to, but he finally did it when he came back the second time :cool:

I am pissed of at the lack of urgency from Jeka to get things fixed in here. If this was Violet & Jeff he would have been over her in no time, and VHTV support have been no help whatsoever, they had closed my ticket. ANOTHER complaint sent

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mib82 said:

They had sex hiding and cutting cams... Timeline goes from 4:16 to 4:38 ...  

No they didn't! The internet was down, that is why ALL the cams jump,  unless Freddy is superhuman and can cut all the cams at the same time! Stop making stuff up!  FFS the guy was ill they had to get a paramedic in, somehow I don't think he was in the mood for sex

If he was cutting cams you would see him walking over to the cam and cutting it before it goes offline. You don't see this, that's how you know the internet has failed!

18 minutes ago, broxman said:

No they didn't! The internet was down, that is why ALL the cams jump,  unless Freddy is superhuman and can cut all the cams at the same time! Stop making stuff up!  FFS the guy was ill they had to get a paramedic in, somehow I don't think he was in the mood for sex

If he was cutting cams you would see him walking over to the cam and cutting it before it goes offline. You don't see this, that's how you know the internet has failed!

Oh I understand..  Sorry 😅

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I fell your pain I feel your pain,two months of this with the nothings:confused:.

I'm pissed off he is just ignoring it. If he was to reply and say, I can't get there until such a date, then fine I can deal with that, but to totally ignore it is just pissing me off, and for VHTV to lie once again and say it will be fixed in the 'next hours' is just as bad. 

VHTV better get ready, because I will keep sending those tickets!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

I'm pissed off he is just ignoring it. If he was to reply and say, I can't get there until such a date, then fine I can deal with that, but to totally ignore it is just pissing me off, and for VHTV to lie once again and say it will be fixed in the 'next hours' is just as bad. 

Yes it's very frustrating,with the nothing from what I Remeber very few time he sayed something,and only one new cam was installed..that had bad qualitie and night vision never worked.Still think this house isn't bad but seem s to have a lot tec problems and people hiding from cams and covering cams.All this things could and should be adressed in part(the other part it's VH itself)by the person in charge..the manager.

• Like 1