Freddy

Sorry guys, but not all guys I like. I realized this as soon as I went to bed with him. At me for the first time slept an erection in whose neboj an oral cavity! :)) It can still that that the distention in my stomach distracted me. A shy guy will be here until 28. 10.2015. Let's take it a little longer :)) Nevertheless, even though he is not sexy, he is a decent person with whom he has something to talk about. I'm expecting a guy with a big dick tomorrow. as well as that sports hetero named Ivan did not give a refusal. I correspond with him. And another guy from Singapore is flying to Chisinau. It seems he fell in love with me. But he is from my country maternity hospital, just traveled. If you want I can throw pictures of them here. It is a pity that the forum is not all viewers .. :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Freddy_de said:

Sorry guys, but not all guys I like. I realized this as soon as I went to bed with him. At me for the first time slept an erection in whose neboj an oral cavity! :)) It can still that that the distention in my stomach distracted me. A shy guy will be here until 28. 10.2015. Let's take it a little longer :)) Nevertheless, even though he is not sexy, he is a decent person with whom he has something to talk about. I'm expecting a guy with a big dick tomorrow. as well as that sports hetero named Ivan did not give a refusal. I correspond with him. And another guy from Singapore is flying to Chisinau. It seems he fell in love with me. But he is from my country maternity hospital, just traveled. If you want I can throw pictures of them here. It is a pity that the forum is not all viewers .. :(

Thanks for the update!  If you don't want to sleep with someone, don't force yourself.  This is your life, we need to remember that from time to time.

7 hours ago, Freddy_de said:

I actually thought it was him that was scared of the cameras, so thanks for updating. You really don't need to explain anything, we all know that is the problem with hooks ups they don't always work out.

No, I'm not going to lie down through force! :))) he was cute, just not the same energy. Hltel asked you to address the "guys" otlsitsya both to the female sex and to the male? or only to the woman. Because in Russian to 2 sex this expression refers: "ребята" :) :) here so in the original.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Freddy_de said:

No, I'm not going to lie down through force! :))) he was cute, just not the same energy. Hltel asked you to address the "guys" otlsitsya both to the female sex and to the male? or only to the woman. Because in Russian to 2 sex this expression refers: "ребята" :) :) here so in the original.

Anyone know what he is trying to say here?