is this someting new?

sono contento di questa coppia gay perchè come immaginavo i gay hanno sempre tante amiche oltre a questo sono contento che un sito come voyeur-house abbia messo una coppia gay perche  fino adesso tutti i siti di voyeur che conosco nessuno a mai messo una coppia gay quindi complimenti anche se dovrebbe essere una cosa normale ma visto il cervello di certa gente continua ad essere un tabu...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, sigfried said:

it amazes me how many of the women on the site have intercourse and keep their undies on. is this a new trend or being practical.

and watching anna and alex having sex in the living room while she checks her phone  just isn't polite.

Other cam site that's happen s a lot,girls with undies on..masturbating,having sex,some even with undies and top on,lots of time she they are alone or with the boyfriend..ao absoluty no reason for it.Also a new thing seems to be doing the nice things..in the shower instead the bed etc.

1 hour ago, sigfried said:

it amazes me how many of the women on the site have intercourse and keep their undies on. is this a new trend or being practical.

and watching anna and alex having sex in the living room while she checks her phone  just isn't polite.

I think it sucks. Several girls keep their undies off just doing cooking & cleaning. No need for clothing during sex imo.

• 1 year later...
On 10/8/2017 at 3:32 PM, sigfried said:

The phone checking thing while having sex seems to be the new norm... I guess it goes to show how interested they are in what they are doing.  If I ever touched my phone while having sex with my wife, I don't think I'd have sex ever again.  Really. And that's for both guys and girls... What could be so important on their phone that requires their attention even while getting laid?  I don't get it.