Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Just so I understand.
Should we lose hope of something here between them to happen?
Again?:dodgy:

Did the expected and intended "success" spirit of the apartment in Misty's apartment change here?

The difference between them is that here the 'only basics' is represented by the main couple?

For that reason, that Anna and Alex decided to return to active and to suspend the retirement?::)

By that point it signals another lost ball here. Mira's yawns before and the situation now in bed indicate this.
I start now really getting worried that this apartment, which started very well and promising (no soap operas and wasted time), is becoming another "almost" equal to Misty and Lisa.
That is, with no definite purpose and leading to the situation of inproviso.
Like right now in Lisa.

Another disappointment and lost promise equal to ARAJ is definitely something that Anna does not need in her project right now.:dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

By that point it signals another lost ball here. Mira's yawns before and the situation now in bed indicate this.
I start now really getting worried that this apartment, which started very well and promising (no soap operas and wasted time), is becoming another "almost" equal to Misty and Lisa.
Like right now in Lisa.

Another disappointment and lost promise equal to ARAJ is definitely something that Anna does not need in her project right now.:dodgy:

henry is sick, he uses the thermometer several times, or this is not enough justification:dodgy:

henry is a pro. he knows very well how to view. he ll continue to play with us as far as he lives in that apt. they are good couple they have fun no need for that kind of games someone must warn him.

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Like right now in Lisa.

LOOOL..... 

18 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

henry is sick, he uses the thermometer several times, or this is not enough justification:dodgy:

16 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

henry is a pro. he knows very well how to view. he ll continue to play with us as far as he lives in that apt. they are good couple they have fun no need for that kind of games someone must warn him.

So let the "meeting" for another day "or do not create and nurture expectations.
Sorry,.But still too early for this place to start using characteristic and old artifices in the styles of Maria, Eric, Jeca, Tim and Lina.

Anna did not make her success in the project like that.
In 3 weeks completing tomorrow, just once, plan "A", gave worked and went well.:dodgy:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

So let the "meeting" for another day "or do not create and nurture expectations.
Sorry,.But still too early for this place to start using characteristic and old artifices in the styles of Maria, Eric, Jeca, Tim and Lina.

Anna did not make her success in the project like that.
In 3 weeks completing tomorrow, just once, plan "A", gave worked and went well.:dodgy:

I do not agree with you, nobody chooses the time that gets sick,
this couple does not fool their personality is well in view,

25 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Like right now in Lisa.

You've got to be kidding me!  This is a premier apartment!  One of the top 3 on the whole site.  These two are always screwing around.  I can only assume you have never "been in the life".  Swinging is trial and error.  Very often couples and singles do not mesh, no matter how promising the night starts.  Here they went to sleep at 3am. .  So tomorrow check the timeline.  They've got to wake up sometime.  Moreover, the girl did not look hardcore so she probably needs to get comfortable with Henry and Mira.  Speaking from experience, I did not really expect too much tonight but if they mesh, you'll see a lot more of this girl.  At least I'm hoping so.  To my original point, this place sees more action than any other apartment on the site.  With the exception of Nina & Alan and there's three people there. IMO this apartment is exactly what Alex and Anna need in their project right now..

• Like 2