Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 minute ago, plum said:

Mira has recently lost her sparkle.. she dresses in that bloody awful robe... her hair is a mess.. her tits are saggy.. let's face it... she's let herself go recently.
I can't blame Henry for wanting to fuck that tight blonde..she is much sexier than Mira.

Have you tried watching with your eye's it is so much better, how people dress or how their hair is isn't everyones cup of tea, but you don't have to hate on her. Her boobs look great to me and as far as i have seen she maintains herself to a good standard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

When I wouldnt know you are joking again Id call you some names now :biggrin:

Damn it i fell right into his trap didn't I.

• Like 1

I think that Mira is fed up with this one sided relationship...when there is a foursome... the guest girl is always young and sexy... the guy is always either fat or disabled....take this evening foe example...no fresh cock for Mira... lots of fresh pussy for Henry.. 
Henry has this relationship just how he wants it.. Mira is submissive... she gets crap.. Henry gets loads of fresh pussy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, plum said:

I think that Mira is fed up with this one sided relationship...when there is a foursome... the guest girl is always young and sexy... the guy is always either fat or disabled....take this evening foe example...no fresh cock for Mira... lots of fresh pussy for Henry.. 
Henry has this relationship just how he wants it.. Mira is submissive... she gets crap.. Henry gets loads of fresh pussy.

Well played sir.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm just going to keep my little bitch mouth shut. 🤐

It's always a party when Amy joins in, just remeber this time looks like full consent.

• Like 1