Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 minute ago, harvonj said:

touché",but I cant wrap that around my head

That is you're hangup, as long as they love each other that's all that matters.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, harvonj said:

mira,how do you explain that starting a marriage is good with your man having sex with a friend?

Firstly, I do not have to explain anything to you (nothing personal):angel:
Secondly, you say that I do not get pleasure from the ogres. Why? I like group sex, I like to communicate with interesting people. I like beautiful women and smart men (like my Henry).

Whom he does not fuck, I know that then he will come and kiss me in the feet and toes and call the Goddess. With whom I would not fuck, Henry knows that then I'll cook him the most delicious dinner in the world.

• Like 4

Just now, Mira&Henry said:

Firstly, I do not have to explain anything to you (nothing personal):angel:
Secondly, you say that I do not get pleasure from the ogres. Why? I like group sex, I like to communicate with interesting people. I like beautiful women and smart men (like my Henry).

Whom he does not fuck, I know that then he will come and kiss me in the feet and toes and call the Goddess. With whom I would not fuck, Henry knows that then I'll cook him the most delicious dinner in the world.

For the sake of Amy & Ashley is there a chance that a Jeff like man will come over and give you wonderful pleasure just the same as Henry get's.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

nothing is impossible
::)

I think it would blow there minds seeing you getting treated like a true goddess from more than Henry.

• Like 1