Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 minute ago, waldi said:

oh yeah, lots of people have a car :biggrin:

Oh I don't know.  A lot of people in big cities don't own cars and I suspect their are fewer auto owners in the Ukraine or  Russian than there are in say, Detroit or LA..  It is possible having a car in that group could be a luxury..

Just now, mic351 said:

Oh I don't know.  A lot of people in big cities don't own cars and I suspect their are fewer auto owners in the Ukraine or  Russian than there are in say, Detroit or LA..  It is possible having a car in that group could be a luxury..

You are right but from all participants on VH its most likey Mira and Henry and / or Layne have a car. We know from Alex Lina they have a car. (Mercedes Bus)

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

ok ok I'm not gonna argue, it was just a joke ::)

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess Darcie and Oliver live in same building / complex and they went there. Look at Darcie she changed clothes...

totally or just the shirt??? maybe mira shirt??? or she could have a second 'pair' to sleep or for the morning in the house and use like pijama..