Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sure wish there was a way to get a membership in VH. But, the high command monitors the card so I guess I will have to stick with the free cams. Not what everyone hoped for last night, but no complaints here. Sure beats some of the apartments right now by a long ways.

1 hour ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hi Dear)))

Anna and Alex said thats everithing is ok.

dont warry be sexy

M&H:rolleyes::heart:

Do not just fix the cam 5, but find a way to fix it better. His position there is very vulnerable, for more than one couple in bed at the same time.
From what I saw in the timeline, it will not be the first time it can be knocked over. And so, really, the risk of damage.

And thank you for being such a special couple in this project ...

Mira, especially, your personal light and shine is something incredible and fantastic.

As well as its personality and mainly the patience and good mood. One of the best we have here in VH. Congratulations .
Of course, Henry, by no means falls behind this either.:biggrin::heart:

2 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

hello! it was long night...

our guests do not afraid or confused by cams, but they have no expirience in swing and girl has some problems with her mood and wishes.we  had expectation that party with them must be better, but it wasnt. 

we are leave apartments sometimes because all of us are smokers and its will be very hard to breathe if we all together always smoke in apartments. like Silent hill))

Dont warry be sexy!!!

Love M&H:heart:

Tks for sharing what happened and your thoughts about it!!! It happens, we know that will not always be perfect.. 
They seems to be a good couple, maybe if a next time happen will be better :)

:heart:

• Like 1