Chad & Todd

33 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I think it’s time to stop to consider these two guys like criminal and please move on!! They’re okay, nobody got hurt, they’re back and maybe they learned the lesson.. If VH decided to re-activate the apt maybe they had their reasons, maybe we lost something or maybe we saw wrong (me included). Maybe their fight wasn’t so dangerous like we thought.. I don’t know!! Now please, stop and move on!! Ok? And please, stop thinking that gays are violent!! Because gays are not violent!! This “violent” episode has nothing to do with gay people!!! 

Mib my opinion isn't because them sexuality..it's because their act..in my opinion think Probrably VH did right giving them an second chance,Probrably all are being careful and taking things slowly trying that the event don't repeat,straight people,gay people,lesbian people all can be violent or not violent..that depend of a lot of factors,the education,the way the person is etc.

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The message that VH is sending here and with alan violence episodes against nina (more then once) is that violence is admissible.. and that is totally wrong... There shouldn't be a second change on physical violence episodes

It happen before..when an dude hit an totaly wasted girl in face with punches and kick and they sayed he was trying to awake up her..so nothing new.Its sad,but at least they react a lot of times and even close some houses that have some violent dudes.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Mib my opinion isn't because them sexuality..it's because their act..in my opinion think Probrably VH did right giving them an second chance,Probrably all are being careful and taking things slowly trying that the event don't repeat,straight people,gay people,lesbian people all can be violent or not violent..that depend of a lot of factors,the education,the way the person is etc.

Don't worry I know what u meant, I agree with you and everybody here. I was one of the first that night saying what the fuck is going on when I saw the bad scene.. It happened so fast that I missed the part of knife and the house went offline immediately.. It that moment it was a shock what I saw.. But now none of us can change VH's decision to re-active the apt.. I read other comments like it was a bad idea to open a gay apt, like it was gays are violent... That's why I wrote this comment..  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Don't worry I know what u meant, I agree with you and everybody here. I was one of the first that night saying what the fuck is going on when I saw the bad scene.. It happened so fast that I missed the part of knife and the house went offline immediately.. It that moment it was a shock what I saw.. But now none of us can change VH's decision to re-active the apt.. I read other comments like it was a bad idea to open a gay apt, like it was gays are violent... That's why I wrote this comment..  

Yes, those comments were just moronic.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mib82 said:

In my person opinion it's an little questionable the VH decision mantain this house..after what wahpen..I mean an resident used an knife in an fight with other etc..the best option maybe  would be close the place and open other gay house with other residents(if they want two houses)and choose careful the residents,regard gays being violents..it's like everything..there are straight that are violent others aren't,same regard gays.Every person it's diferent,thank god.

I hope when they had sobered up that George showed them the video of what they did. If he did then I hope they were deeply ashamed and embarrased at their behaviour. That could be the reason why they are acting as they are at the moment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In my person opinion it's an little questionable the VH decision mantain this house..after what wahpen..I mean an resident used an knife in an fight with other etc..the best option maybe  would be close the place and open other gay house with other residents(if they want two houses)and choose careful the residents,regard gays being violents..it's like everything..there are straight that are violent others aren't,same regard gays.Every person it's diferent,thank god.

Yes and I'd like to know why VH decided this.. I wanna know the real truth.. My opinion is because they don't wanna lose the apt.. like Alan and Nina's...

• Like 1

Just now, stanley said:

I didn't see George there today to fix the bedroom cams - so I guess there was nothing wrong with them and it was a punishment.

Of course there was nothing wrong with them, it would be highly coincidental for all three to be down at the same time. Although I don't know how it would be a punishment making them sleep in the lounge....it's all very strange.

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Yes and I'd like to know why VH decided this.. I wanna know the real truth.. My opinion is because they don't wanna lose the apt.. like Alan and Nina's...

Maybe they are actively seeking out new replacements and are just keeping these two until they find another couple....all speculation though.