The Wrestling World #1

mikeusa

56 minutes ago, itsme said:

What did everyone think about WrestleMania? 

WWW.WWE.COM

Get WWE WrestleMania 35, 34 and 33 results & updates, including 2019 winners and video highlights of the best matches from every year of WrestleMania.

The only match that was worth the watch was The Undertaker and A.J. Styles.  All the rest, Wrestlers were off the mark on most moves as they have slowed their pace down to make it obvious of how the move is performed. When they don't have an audience they don't seem to perform as well.  Even Brock Lesner & Drew McIntyre wasn't all that exciting the match never lasted very long and the Randy Orton & Edge Match went way far past the time it usually takes to finish a match they dragged it out too long I lost interest in watching them. But it definitely shows that wrestlers don't perform as well without an audience to cheer them on.

• 8 months later...

Turning Roman heel was the best thing that WWE did this year , although I believe , if they were live audiences , it would have never happened and he would have been a 2nd John Cena ( proving that if they had turned heel even for once Cena , it would have made double possible storylines ) . Roman is the best heel in the company at the moment , his mic word is priceless and with Heyman next to him , I can’t wait till live crowd is back and I believe we get an incredible feud between Roman and Lesnar .. Undertaker’s farewell was goosebumps head to toes , although he deserved to go in an ecstatic  full capacity stadium , I would have personally waited for the next possible crowded Wrestlemania paying tribute there and for the farewell .

Dominik Mysterio was the break talent of the year in my opinion and as far as the women are concerned , the talent gathered currently at NXT will make some of the best female wrestlers in history in the following years , it is insane the quality and in addition to Bianca Belair , Asuka , the soon to be seen again Becky Lunch and Charlotte Flair plus the inserting of Ronda Rousey at some point , I am expecting a high and outstanding woman’s division on 2021 ...

And that’s the up curve because ddhm decided so 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• 3 weeks later...

Pro wrestling star Brodie Lee died Saturday, All Elite Wrestling announced. He was 41.

Lee, whose real name is Jon Huber, died of a non-COVID-19 related lung issue, according to his wife Amanda’s Instagram account. Huber was worked under the name Luke Harper in WWE.

“The All Elite Wrestling family is heartbroken,” the promotion,” said in a statement. “In an industry filled with good people, Jon Huber was exceptionally respected and beloved in every way — a fierce and captivating talent, a thoughtful mentor and simply a very kind soul that starkly contradicted his persona as Mr. Brodie Lee.     

See the source image

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

- Men’s Royal Rumble winner ; 

Daniel Bryan or Edge 

- Women’s Royal Rumble winner  ; 

Bianca Belair or Sonya Deville  

Will try and pick one before or on Sunday as a winner ☺️

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

- Men’s Royal Rumble winner ; 

Daniel Bryan or Edge 

- Women’s Royal Rumble winner  ; 

Bianca Belair or Sonya Deville  

Will try and pick one before or on Sunday as a winner ☺️

Daniel Bryan for the Men. (Edge is a washed up has been from the past)     

Sonya Deville for the Women.  (Sonya has come up on the short end of the stick to many times.  WWE will turn her to a baby face from heel and give her a boost up the ladder)

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Daniel Bryan for the Men. (Edge is a washed up has been from the past)     

Sonya Deville for the Women.  (Sonya has come up on the short end of the stick to many times.  WWE will turn her to a baby face from heel and give her a boost up the ladder)

Watching all 3 shows this week , Women still difficult to predict , will stick with Sonya even though she needs to be build up for a program heading to WrestleMania without an actual storyline background , she cal back as a face as it seems but she is amazing as a heel and this I hope she becomes again down the line .

Daniel Bryan seems the logic pick for one final run , the thing is that I see Sheamus vs. Drew at WrestleMania and don’t know how they will play out also the MIB with Miz .

In any case , it is the best PPV of the year so , it will be once again fun to watch😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Watching all 3 shows this week , Women still difficult to predict , will stick with Sonya even though she needs to be build up for a program heading to WrestleMania without an actual storyline background , she cal back as a face as it seems but she is amazing as a heel and this I hope she becomes again down the line .

Daniel Bryan seems the logic pick for one final run , the thing is that I see Sheamus vs. Drew at WrestleMania and don’t know how they will play out also the MIB with Miz .

In any case , it is the best PPV of the year so , it will be once again fun to watch😇

I'll try to be tuned in watching it.  I use a website that streams it for free. Why pay a cable provider $70 for a scripted PPV event.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I'll try to be tuned in watching it.  I use a website that streams it for free. Why pay a cable provider $70 for a scripted PPV event.

I have the network , 11,50€ per month and it is great 😎