The Wrestling World #1

mikeusa

20 minutes ago, nack said:

Let's see how rousey performs against Steph who has looked in incredible shape. Angle and HHH both look old and worn out.

Rousey is Guaranteed a Win. Management always flaps their gums a lot but when the PPV's come along they always come up on the wrong end of the stick. As far as HHH and Angle looking Old that's what Years of Steroid Abuse does to the Body.

Asuka battles Charlotte Flair for the Women's Belt. Asuka will win the Match but she won't win the Belt. There'll be interference of some kind toward the end of the Match. Then the Money in the Bank Case Holder will Cash in the Case and take the Belt from Charlotte.

Sure would like to see the end of Kevin Owens and Sammy Zayne. Their Ego's are way Over Inflated.  WWE can survive without those Two arrogant SOB's.

John Cena he's Butt Hurt because he never got a Response from The Undertaker.  

A.J Styles is a Guaranteed Belt Change. He wants to take some time off and heal from some nagging injuries that plague him.  I'll have to look and see what the other Matches are on the Card.

I'll place a Live Link to the PPV incase anyone wants to watch it.  I just have to see what Channel is the Best without any Buffering Issues.  Why Pay a Cable Subscriber $79 when you can watch it for Free.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

I like strawman. WWE should make him a monster and not a clown. He can be devastating ..not sure if he is slated for WM.

He's supposed to be in a Tag Team Match against Sheamus & Cesaro providing he finds a Tag Team Partner.  Since John Cena doesn't have a Wrestlemania Moment so far I would almost think Cena will be his Partner.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He's supposed to be in a Tag Team Match against Sheamus & Cesaro providing he finds a Tag Team Partner.  Since John Cena doesn't have a Wrestlemania Moment so far I would almost think Cena will be his Partner.

Cena and Strawman ..odd combo. Cena would get his ass beat even if they tag together..lol. Strawman would do well in a handicap match. H e doesn't need anyone.

I wonder if Austin or Rock would make a special appearance at the mania ?

where is gone  undertaker??!! he is my hero ..not Cena not Rock not  anyone  pretend he is an a champion now .. they all of them when undertaker was there they piss of in them panties , he was the king of WWE..::)

3 hours ago, ooopel said:

where is gone  undertaker??!! he is my hero ..not Cena not Rock not  anyone  pretend he is an a champion now .. they all of them when undertaker was there they piss of in them panties , he was the king of WWE..::)

Undertaker went into Retirement. After Roman Reigns finished him off at Last Years Wrestlemania you could plainly see that Undertaker's body was out of shape. After Wrestling close to 30 Years I would think he's earned the Position to sit back and let others take over.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Undertaker went into Retirement. After Roman Reigns finished him off at Last Years Wrestlemania you could plainly see that Undertaker's body was out of shape. After Wrestling close to 30 Years I would think he's earned the Position to sit back and let others take over.

so sad to hear that, and because of that, the wrestling can't pay My attention  anymore , frankly i missed the taste of challenges with him vs other fighters ..:confused:

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

so sad to hear that, and because of that, the wrestling can't pay My attention  anymore , frankly i missed the taste of challenges with him vs other fighters ..:confused:

There comes a Point in time of a Persons life where the Body tells you it's time to take it easy.  He'll be like all the other Wrestlers they come back for the odd appearance but just not to Wrestle.

• Like 1