Linda & Leon

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The real funny moment will be when their views number be so low and the house closed...that would be an lol.

Or when vh.tv reads this forum and sees who writes and gives openly bad and displaying advertisements completely online on the internet and closes their subscription immediately.

that's a good laugh

23 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

This must be the fastest open and shut down apartment of all time what a record lmao 

I can say and affirm at the top of my 11-month VH, that no other apartment before, has been accomodated by "such unfortunate luck" of being paralyzed by technical failure in its first steps in the project.
Until now .

Does anyone answer me and remember some?

The fact is that Sally there, means that the "maintenance" has paused and that the "technicians" (Alex / Lina) have gone to sleep, possibly confiscating the main bed.

As they always do.

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I can say and affirm at the top of my 11-month VH, that no other apartment before, has been accomodated by "such unfortunate luck" of being paralyzed by technical failure in its first steps in the project.
Until now .

The fact is that Sally there, means that the "maintenance" has paused and that the "technicians" (Alex / Lina) have gone to sleep, possibly confiscating the main bed.

As they always do.

But if it's on "technical maintenance" what is suppose sally to do to fix it???? It's suppose to know how to help???? to just be there looking to the walls?? if they are friends... 

When the house was online she left the house for the night... why it's suppose to stay there with an offline house???

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Until now .

As they always do.

Been in VH for about the same time and also don't remember similar case,an house opening and two days later being closed for An day or something.Maybe other user remembers an case,but personally also don't.

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But if it's on "technical maintenance" what is suppose sally to do to fix it???? It's suppose to know how to help???? to just be there looking to the walls?? if they are friends... 

When the house was online she left the house for the night... why it's suppose to stay there with an offline house???

Wonder what nights she works,the other nights(weekend)(maybe i am Remember bad)she gone out sooner than this and most of night,but today she isn't working.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Wonder what nights she works,the other nights(weekend)(maybe i am Remember bad)she gone out sooner than this and most of night,but today she isn't working.

Is there any particular reason to say she have a job? Saturday night normally is night for clubbing/bar/music/wtv

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Is there any particular reason to say she have a job? Saturday night normally is night for clubbing/bar/music/wtv