Linda & Leon

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So according to floor plan there are two rooms without cams? Why? makes no sense at all...

One of those rooms is the other toilet. Ideally they should shut down the toilet by the shower and have them use the other to lose the black box.  They need a camera in that walk in closet and on the loggia. In the meantime they should make them open the curtain when they go out there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So according to floor plan there are two rooms without cams? Why? makes no sense at all...

Everything is logical. This is a wardrobe and wc. Why do need to put cameras there? And they spend very little time in the blind zones. It's more logical to put the camera on the balcony - if they smoke.

• Like 2

Just now, groomy said:

Everything is logical. This is a wardrobe and a pantry. Why do need to put cameras there? And they spend very little time in the blind zones. It's more logical to put the camera on the balcony - if they smoke.

Okay thanks. Yes loggia cam should be always there when opening places nowadays...

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Everything is logical. This is a wardrobe and a pantry. Why do need to put cameras there? And they spend very little time in the blind zones. It's more logical to put the camera on the balcony - if they smoke.

hope for that too

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As usualy sadly,it's another wc and an closet room,not to mention the balconie.But we Nothing missing much.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay thanks. Yes loggia cam should be always there when opening places nowadays...

Didn't VH sayed something about having an cam in every balcony by end of summer?Maybe i listen bad.But that would be important in my opinion.But "deadly" for houses like Tim and zoi etc..

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think someone sayed that,don't remember who.

i did say it

I think she works on Saturday nights
she did the same at Zois the weekend
She is well dressed comes home the day after very tired but she never packs a bag with things like she would sleep at the boyfriend.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Didn't VH sayed something about having an cam in every balcony by end of summer?Maybe i listen bad.But that would be important in my opinion.But "deadly" for houses like Tim and zoi etc..

I slightly disagree with the need for cameras. Misty and Lisa - these cameras are good. Participants and guests relax-sit-active quite lot time (despite the cold and now). But for example a camera on the balcony of Anastasia - has a rather low % of activity and interest, in my opinion.

If these girls - only smoke will go out. Camera is not needed.

• Like 1