Linda & Leon

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If they had such major ISP problems, why would they try to have a big party until it got fixed. This party was kind of important to the survival of this apt.

You call that a party? The most exciting we saw was the weed in the fridge :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well, anyone interested in "fly on the wall" type voyeurism, this is the place for you. Just don't expect to see "fly on the wall sex", cause that seems to be out of bounds. Oh, and BTW no tips, they want their money up front. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You call that a party? The most exciting we saw was the weed in the fridge :biggrin:

If this "party" doesn't end up with one of the girls(or both)in bed or coach having sex then my hopes are lost..this WAS The talked party..and till now an absolute boring thing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If this "party" doesn't end up with one of the girls(or both)in bed or coach having sex then my hopes are lost..this WAS The talked party..and till now an absolute boring thing.

i'm sure that it will happen ! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, anyone interested in "fly on the wall" type voyeurism, this is the place for you. Just don't expect to see "fly on the wall sex", cause that seems to be out of bounds. Oh, and BTW no tips, they want their money up front. :biggrin:

I usually use this for fly on the walls Amy :biggrin:

FQBIZWYI0HYNIGG.MEDIUM.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1