Linda & Leon

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

You may be right (which I do not believe about Alex and Lina), but forget about someone who considers our posts a lot and especially our opinions.

And I believe that you should not be at all satisfied or comfortable, therefore accumulated negative feedback and concentrated on a single place for this site. So recently deployed to it.:sad:

Mainly because most here is premium user.

Some like me (for example) are almost as old as the site itself.
I completed a year in Dez (4 to be more exact).

To assume and recover this place with or without its current members, in my opinion would be a matter of honor, direction and administration well applied and successful for VHTV.::)

At least that's how I'd look.:cool:

Should be that way..but look what happened to me...and I also on VH almost from day one.Really hope this time VH act s more quick and listens to us and doesn't praise the house post for having 3000coments..and instead reacts and says we proud to have active houses and residents were weeks,months of only teases have no room..this is what should happen,or should.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Should be that way..but look what happened to me...and I also on VH almost from day one.Really hope this time VH act s more quick and listens to us and doesn't praise the house post for having 3000coments..and instead reacts and says we proud to have active houses and residents were weeks,months of only teases have no room..this is what should happen,or should.

Do you see this apartment wreckage is due to VHTV or the franchise "Alex and Lina" is not capable of properly assess the failure risk?

• VHTV relies on and trusts "Alex and Lina" not to damage their reputation
  • "Alex and Lina" bet money on this and they are going to fail

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Do you see this apartment wreckage is due to VHTV or the franchise "Alex and Lina" is not capable of properly assess the failure risk?

• VHTV relies on and trusts "Alex and Lina" not to damage their reputation
  • "Alex and Lina" bet money on this and they are going to fail

Gess you're right,the main gilth are for sure the managers,then it's up VH to keep the house rolling or not after some time,and have to say till date,the two houses I seen like this were closed after few months,so they have that(big merit).