Linda & Leon

3 minutes ago, jontee said:

yes I was but that place was much worse i think ..... there never happened anything here we have at least naked and a little tease...but i dont say i like this as it is...

I wasked that because maybe you didn't watch it all so maybe you had no ideia of what we seen and didn't seen,but seems you have an good ideia of it,agree the part that this girls have a lot more less problems about being nude,that isn't a problem for sure,but the tease..that's an problem for sure..because doesn't pass from tease to delivery.Nothing against some nice,hot tease,but when you see an day tease,three days tease,one week tease..you start doubt..just like with the Nothing's.Truly hope something would change but few hopes to be honest.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think the girls are no way that close as they try to make us believe

Do you ever feel them to be closely?Honestly never had that feeling.Even in Tim house always felt like more like an work conetion than some friendship bound etc.But maybe some could feel the oposite.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Do you ever feel them to be closely?Honestly never had that feeling.Even in Tim house always felt like more like an work conetion than some friendship bound etc.But maybe some could feel the oposite.

I may be stupid but I think I see it in their eyes sometimes when they look at each other ... but now it's more rare for Linda is never at home

Just now, jontee said:

I may be stupid but I think I see it in their eyes sometimes when they look at each other ... but now it's more rare for Linda is never at home

Never seen that personally,but totaly acept that you may seen seen it(and don't find it stupid)it's just up to personal views.

• Like 1