Linda & Leon

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lena and Katie - familiar more than a year. Well, I think - we will see soon repeated shows with Lena and Katie:rolleyes:.

All places with 100% real life are closed, as they went bankrupt. Because it is extremely boring... Sorry:confused:.

Katie and Lena are not lesbian too but they at least like each other and go down on each other...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Katie and Lena are not lesbian too but they at least like each other and go down on each other...

We allhope and think they do when carrie is not shy and the time is right..have to say i liked it but not the light it was too mush

Well after one week something happened,and was more or less what I expected,anybody that watched them this week expected when and if something Regard sex whapened to Be this way,some opinions say it was hot,others it was cold,well Gess it up to everyone taste.Hope in future the true lesbian houses residents to be the real deal,for the rest we already had Serena,Nina,k,l etc doing this things and in my opinion better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well after one week something happened,and was more or less what I expected,anybody that watched them this week expected when and if something Regard sex whapened to Be this way,some opinions say it was hot,others it was cold,well Gess it up to everyone taste.Hope in future the true lesbian houses residents to be the real deal,for the rest we already had Serena,Nina,k,l etc doing this things and in my opinion better.

Yes they did nothing other houses already did in a much better way...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well after one week something happened,and was more or less what I expected,anybody that watched them this week expected when and if something Regard sex whapened to Be this way,some options say it was hot,others it was cold,well Gess it up to everyone taste.Hope in future the true lesbian houses residents to be the real deal,for the rest we already had Serena,Nina,k,l etc doing this things and in my opinion better.

They will be much better, I think.
There is a difference in singing in the shower than doing it to an audience

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

They will be much better, I think.
There is a difference in singing in the shower than doing it to an audience

and one thing to them was totally sober and it's not the majority here when they make it.
Unfortunately, that seemed a little

Exactly.Maybe if Linda boyfriend enters in picture we could see real feeling and some nice sex in this house,because this two will be just this...Probrably even Carrie have an boyfriend.Think would be a lot hotter and nice to see those things,because the lesbian,bi part..just isn't there sadly:confused:.(in my personal opinion).