Linda & Leon

1 minute ago, jontee said:

i give an c for trying hard and the kissing and an E for no pussy licking

Well on positive note..things looked worse westerday,something's will happen from time to time now seems obvious.And well other houses will open.

• Like 1

Damn those Bi girls anyway, quit ruining my viewing pleasure, all this kissing and touching, too much sensuality and sexuality, you are suppose to just be tease's, and not actually feel passion for each other. You have the name of the do nothings, and that is suppose to be what you do. Damn I am so disappointed in you for having actual feelings towards each other and the desire to have sex with each other., that is such a waste of my time and viewing pleasure. We all should complain to VHTV and protest this apartment because these two girls simply are not living up to our expectation. I am so thoroughly disgusted by these gorgeous woman that I am beside myself. What a waste. This apartment should be closed ASAP for these girls are breaking the rules of engagement.

I am a paying client and should not be treated this way by the teasers, they should never go beyond just teasing.  

Just thought I would join in with everyone, because there has been 90 plus pages of this crap.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Image result for negitive waves

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Damn those Bi girls anyway, quit ruining my viewing pleasure, all this kissing and touching, too much sensuality and sexuality, you are suppose to just be tease's, and not actually feel passion for each other. You have the name of the do nothings, and that is suppose to be what you do. Damn I am so disappointed in you for having actual feelings towards each other and the desire to have sex with each other., that is such a waste of my time and viewing pleasure. We all should complain to VHTV and protest this apartment because these two girls simply are not living up to our expectation. I am so thoroughly disgusted by these gorgeous woman that I am beside myself. What a waste. This apartment should be closed ASAP for these girls are breaking the rules of engagement.

I am a paying client and should not be treated this way by the teasers, they should never go beyond just teasing.  

Just thought I would join in with everyone, because there has been 90 plus pages of this crap.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tell me please who tell u that u have to pay....or send a mail vh.tv then tell them what u want and if u dont get it STOP paying.bye

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

Tell me please who tell u that u have to pay....or send a mail vh.tv then tell them what u want and if u dont get it STOP paying.bye

It was a joke jontee, you see that is problem here no one has a sense of humor, just have their tongues dragging on the ground with one hand on the keyboard and the other well ???

Image result for lotion and tissues

• Like 1

we have 21 girls in vh.tv and i have seen 13 have bi sex pussy licking 

never seen in bi real sex

layne, alice,,violet,lisa,  

girlplay  linda, carrie, anastasia, nyuscha

Good attempt by linda carrie but no goal..good stuff Em

pussy-licking take u off my list

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay girls Edda and Nora set a new benchmark tonight. And they are not lesbians :angel:

i think there is no such thing "lesbians" in russia, girls are strait or bi, maybe that's why they are having hard time VH  finding true lesbians.:biggrin: