Linda & Leon

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Seems every time i view this apartment, the girls aren't doing nothing sexual, guess they only have wild orgies & lesbian sex when I'm not watching:huh:

They did their sexual "act" last night..lasted just some few minutes and was surpassed(in my opinion)by py far by other moments of Same scenes happening about same time(E&N and Em and Guest),after seing that I think that maybe would be more interisting instead of no feeling at all lesbian an Linda with boyfriend would be a lot more interisting..seems all planed wrong.Instead of watching Linda and boyfriend talking and seing tv like old friend and then she sleeping outside and taking tootbroosh..would be a lot better to see them on house living there..but seem they want to show this girls are an bond togheter or something..well Gess they are friends.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They did their sexual "act" last night..lasted just some few minutes and was surpassed(in my opinion)by py far by other moments of Same scenes happening about same time(E&N and Em and Guest),after seing that I think that maybe would be more interisting instead of no feeling at all lesbian an Linda with boyfriend would be a lot more interisting..seems all planed wrong.Instead of watching Linda and boyfriend talking and seing tv like old friend and then she sleeping outside and taking tootbroosh..would be a lot better to see them on house living there..but seem they want to show this girls are an bond togheter or something..well Gess they are friends.

ya i think they are friends .....BUT we dont know how good friends they are...hahahaha:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I heard that they have good statistics. And yesterday's show is super rating. But - the first two weeks Dora, Gary and Co - were also good statistics.

Yeah people watch out of curiosity but as you say after few weeks people know nothing will happen and no longer watch... 
How are Grisha and Marias statistics?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

I heard that they have good statistics. And yesterday's show is super rating. But - the first two weeks Dora, Gary and Co - were also good statistics.

Think people are curious to see what will happen or not(like it happen with Gary and co)they Probrably also had good or even very good views numbers first weeks or even first month,people had some hope and still tought..something could happen..then that passed to the realist..nothing will happen..and less and less watch them and even the coments were less and less,think there is an possibility for the same to happen were.But on positive side,this girls can adapte..well Linda not sure about if she it's open to it...but Carrie i can see her doing other things if it's needed,so if needed at least one of the residents will change..but Linda not sure..and her boyfriend..seems more an problem than anything else..well lets see how this goes,but from what I seen this place would be so much better with the girls being with boyfriend and not  pretending things so obvious way.