Linda & Leon

Linda was packing a suitcase Thursday night, they both got up early Friday morning and left together.

I assume they are visiting someone for the weekend and will be back tomorrow or Monday.

Chill out and relax, take a deep breath and you'll be fine. 

Just now, HarveyB said:

Linda was packing a suitcase Thursday night, they both got up early Friday morning and left together.

I assume they are visiting someone for the weekend and will be back tomorrow or Monday.

I guess they are visiting family for christmas 

58 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Strange no info to us,two full days it's a lot of time with the residents of,even an merely text in twitter would had been nice.

See..Linda and Leon will be offline till 11,their friends did not come...someone sayed they gone visited someone,maybe they gone but prior to that Leon had an big argument on phone and Linda after that stayed alone some time,sadly think the thing it's more serious than just visit some friends.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They must return to get their things. They did not take all with them...

Yes at least that,think this house and residents are ok,would be nice some variety p,like some hot,naught guests from time to time etc,that would make the place nicier,but dam there is other houses worst for sure.Hope they return.