Linda & Leon

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good riddance! I don't like beards anyways. Almost never watched them. He seemed like a prick. Guess my intuition was correct. 

3, 2, 1, "why is there a double standard?" Ah, shut up! 🖕

Damn, you just got back and you're starting shit already!  Lol Did I tell you I'm glad you didn't leave for good? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wonder is VHTV just unlucky to get this many abusive people as tenants, or is this the way it is in general society there? 

Plenty of domestic violence issues all over the world, but I think it's a major problem in Russia in particular. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Damn, you just got back and you're starting shit already!  Lol Did I tell you I'm glad you didn't leave for good? 

Awww! Thx! ❤️💋 I'll take that as a compliment. Yes, I'm not done starting shit! I have a passion for grabbing VH by the balls and sticking my tongue down it's throat. I do it with pleasure though! 😘

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wonder is VHTV just unlucky to get this many abusive people as tenants, or is this the way it is in general society there? 

I think it's a problem in general society... the difference is that we don't watch all the houses... 

• Like 1