Linda & Leon

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I never noticed that before.  The guy is supposed to be Neanderthal so anything was possible back in those days.

Lol, she has a beard on her face, i can't imagine whats going on downstairs, maybe a zztop style hair down there?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Like happened recently at the other site, it was in a house that i don't watch and didn't have any particular interest on them... But it's too sad that someone have to be submitted to that and falls on this kind of dangerous situation

It's very sad, they will kick them out, and we all move on, and never know if she got away from him. Grabbing someone by the throat, and covering her mouth must be terrifying, and it show by the look on Linda's face. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well, I was gonna say that I love a woman that has a nicely trimmed pussy! This is seriously lacking on this site! I've just about had it with all of these bald pussies! "Yay, look, I'm a little girl!" Blah!!! I want a woman that looks and feels like a real woman. I love a girl with a nice curvy figure and freaking hair on her pussy! 😁

Hi Amy, i i got off before you asked me this. You would like me then, i told you before i don't shave it bald, just for the reason you stated, it looks like a 9 year old and Guy likes it the way i keep it trimmed. I'd love to poll all the guys on here to see how they prefer it, bald, or nicely trimmed

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, i i got off before you asked me this. You would like me then, i told you before i don't shave it bald, just for the reason you stated, it looks like a 9 year old and Guy likes it the way i keep it trimmed. I'd love to poll all the guys on here to see how they prefer it, bald, or nicely trimmed

nick splat smile GIF by Hey Arnold

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Then Guy and I are on the same page. It's just so plain completely shaved. Hair has character and style. It feels good and looks good. Put every one of these girls pussies in a picture and the only one anyone would be able to name would be Mira. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Then Guy and I are on the same page. It's just so plain completely shaved. Hair has character and style. It feels good and looks good. Put every one of these girls pussies in a picture and the only one anyone would be able to name would be Mira. 

It must be some thing over there, i don't think most women in the U.S. shave it bald. Now I'm gonna have to take an office poll, "How's it going Mary, Do you fully shave your pussy to look like a 10 year old child, or do you trim it so it has a sexy look like a woman, and does your husband or boyfriend approve of it?"

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It must be some thing over there, i don't think most women in the U.S. shave it bald. Now I'm gonna have to take an office poll, "How's it going Mary, Do you fully shave your pussy to look like a 10 year old child, or do you trim it so it has a sexy look like a woman, and does your husband or boyfriend approve of it?"

Yes, a poll!  I was at the grocery store once and the clerk and the bagger girl were talking about how they maintain their pubic hair. I just smiled and soaked it all in. The cashier was my kind of girl. She prefered to shave the sides and just use sissors to trim the rest. The bagger was a baldy. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, a poll!  I was at the grocery store once and the clerk and the bagger girl were talking about how they maintain their pubic hair. I just smiled and soaked it all in. The cashier was my kind of girl. She prefered to shave the sides and just use sissors to trim the rest. The bagger was a baldy. :biggrin:

Haha. they had this conversation with customers able to hear?! Sounds like a conversation you might overhear where i work, no customers are here though!

• Like 1