Linda & Leon

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, Linda has had ample time to show us who she is and so far it’s nothing even remotely interesting. Oh, so it’s because she wasn’t getting paid when she was at Zoi and Tim’s place. I see, so now that she’s getting paid her fun side is suddenly going to come out? Boy, that sounds like a real life. 

you mean that you didn't see all the fun they were having? i think it happened when i blinked!

• Like 1

Just now, suckier44 said:

golfer06 my advice too you is stop blinking your missing all the action lmao

you're right. i now have toothpicks holding my eyelids up so i'm certain that any moment now i'll be eating my words. and did i tell you that i have a nice bridge in brooklyn that i can sell you cheap!!!!

9 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

amy3  i am not going to argue with you i have too much respect for you but the only reason that all the ppl in all apartments are doing this is solely for the money if they wasnt geting paid how many of the apartment would have ppl in them non sio they are doing it for the money 

Ok, fine I'll grant you that the primary reason is the money. Great! What's the next reason and does it matter?

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No! There is world of difference between those who are doing this because they are having fun and it gets them off knowing people are watching (plus they make money doing it) versus those who would rather be doing something else, but for whatever reason they are primarily doing this for money and the money alone. You don't see that?

and don't forget about the difference between the people that would rather be doing something else but are doing this instead & the people that would rather be doing something else but are here doing nothing instead.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

you're right. i now have toothpicks holding my eyelids up so i'm certain that any moment now i'll be eating my words. and did i tell you that i have a nice bridge in brooklyn that i can sell you cheap!!!!

well thats good too know now you will see everything lol its ok you can keep your bridge thanks lol

1 minute ago, suckier44 said:

well thats good too know now you will see everything lol its ok you can keep your bridge thanks lol

But what makes me pissed off is that many just judge but do not know anything.
Oh ... they do not fuck this shit close the apartment.
I know they have not shown much but give them a chance there may be many reasons why.

and just like Groomy said they do not open today but tomorrow Sunday.