Linda & Leon

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It wasn't a question of being quick... Against what happen with the do-nothings, here we already know sally for more then a month and a little bit of kelly... we have seen that totally 2 min fake show, we seen this girls living alone for 2 all days not sharing any emotion at all... and we are 'influenced' by that...
If they was doing exactly the same thing but we never had saw them the comments and expectations of course will be different

Agree,but in my case i am influenciated by both cases,I see a lot similarities specialy between this two girls and Gary(well Gary and the rest of them)It's Just that fake dance moves..we seen Linda and Carrie doing it at zoi place and again they were doing it were.

9 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I'm fine with Bi if it'll happen. At least its something other than working the cams for commerce. :cool:

bandicam_2017-10-29_19-13-25-625.jpg

Just gone watch in archive their thing in the other house and it's just the same thing,not an single kiss nothing.We can watch two girls doing all sorts of things(and a lot better and naturally)in other houses.PS..tec work going on hehe.

• Like 1

news from nsider. these girls are not human. they are new top secret project of vhtv. they are android robots. they ll make live show under yr instructions

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

For over a month all  I read in the Zoi and Tim and the Clara and Stas apartment threads is we can't wait for Sally to get her own place. Now the very same fantasy lovers of Sally have her in own place and  all of you that posted, Then all I read is bitching because she is not a lesbian, when it was clearly stated by VHTV that the girls are Bi !!!! 

Here I have something for all of you :biggrin:

Image result for cry towell

For the record, I never advocated for Sally to get an apt. I said the same thing that I'm saying now. If a girl only takes showers, you don't give her an apt expecting fireworks. And you also don't make claims about her being bi, when she can't even bate on cam, much less eat pussy or suck dick. There you go, you have an extra towel to hand out. 

Maybe @AlexLina should come in her and explain to us why we should chill the fuck out. I'd hate to ruin it by pissing off these 2 hot girls, but damn throw me a bone or something to gnaw on while we wait. Give us a reason not to feel this way give us some hope so at least we can not be so damn negative about this place. It's falling in the same pattern as the other do nothing place. Nip it in the bud now AlexLina before it's too late.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe @AlexLina should come in her and explain to us why we should chill the fuck out. I'd hate to ruin it by pissing off these 2 hot girls, but damn throw me a bone or something to gnaw on while we wait. Give us a reason not to feel this way give us some hope so at least we can not be so damn negative about this place. It's falling in the same pattern as the other do nothing place. Nip it in the bud now AlexLina before it's too late.

Well Amy since you know the participant's read our threads, maybe a little encouragement will get you want you want. 

9520346589_b6be9d61bd_z.jpg

• Like 1