Linda & Leon

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4/cam12?timestamp=1509300456

Look at it timeline. Still available.
She says goodbye to the "boyfriend" when receiving a call on her cel while she was on the porch with him (Carrie takes the cel to her).
With a simple hug and kiss. On the face.

Somewhat awkward for a boyfriend and we went along to the porch with him twice and have spent the whole night out with her. Do you agree?

More convenient a maintenance a few hours later, no?
::)

its not the same guy she left with Saturday night  it was alex  tec and i think she is working saturday night she did the same last weekend..if she goes out clubing and home to a guy she comes home dress all the same and dont bring anything with her....no..no..girls dont do like that

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I'm continually asking to myself the reason to open this apt... 

After watching this weekend..i Join that question.Must be a lot(or at least some)people willing to be residents and that are open to do things on cams and be active and participative.Why they go get five residents like Jeka did or what could be this case is beyound me,being good looking sometimes isn't everything,and in this case it's specialy evident.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Daleys said:

There is most likely a massive sex session going on right now.

Just something to note here. Tim left alone from his apartment a few minutes ago.
He may be going there to help with "maintenance." Since he has a strong responsibility for it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just something to note here. Tim left alone from his apartment a few minutes ago.
He may be going there to help with "maintenance." Since he has a strong responsibility for it.

did see that to...is it good or bad

Just wish more sincerity..at least in this case seems more or less obvious isn't(at least not only)an tec problem,so maybe an more sincere..house offline due to replaning or talk with residents or something..all that would be more legit..

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just wish more sincerity..at least in this case seems more or less obvious isn't(at least not only)an tec problem,so maybe an more sincere..house offline due to replaning or talk with residents or something..all that would be more legit..

It can bee like this they are fixing a big opening party...?:huh:

But i rely hope

Its a big problem for me that the place are missing furniture its a cold environment nothing on the wall....its the same in kplp place.

And the cams need to be fixed to...but they need 2 more cams

its need o sofa table, carpets, bed table, some foot lamp, painting or photo on the walls.

It not nice if u wane have a cup of tee o Coffey, there is no ware to put it down..that is not a friendly place to bee or live in ... 

With this things it gone be a more cozy homely and dont look like a studio