Linda & Leon

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So according to floor plan there are two rooms without cams? Why? makes no sense at all...

The other area near the outside door (not the wardrobe - big door glass like bedroom) it's where they keep the cleaning material, i saw them going there and taking the mop and bucket to clean the floor... If they go there to get material and not to do other things, i guess no cam needed there. Also seems to be a small area

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

The other area near the outside door (not the wardrobe - big door glass like bedroom) it's where they keep the cleaning material, i saw them going there and taking the to clean the floor... If they go there to get material and not to do other things, i guess no cam needed there. Also seems to be a small area

No its a wc and they keep the mop and bucket there to

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The other area near the outside door (not the wardrobe - big door glass like bedroom) it's where they keep the cleaning material, i saw them going there and taking the mop and bucket to clean the floor... If they go there to get material and not to do other things, i guess no cam needed there. Also seems to be a small area

Yes but we totally need a cam in the wardrobe and on loggia / balcony there @AlexLina

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, Sparkles a dit :

Btw, VH need to update the screenshots of the paid cams... they are showing images from old Eric and Layla house

This needs to be applied to the other apartments as well as i see a screenshot from the 28th of August.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

This needs to be applied to the other apartments as well as i see a screenshot from the 28th of August.

If it's from the house that is showing no problem at all with the date of the image... But yes, also have saw that in other houses (ex: clara & stas have screenshots from Tony & Margareth)