Linda & Leon

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Being honest, and of course with a total lack of emotion and feeling on the show... But they are doing better then the Do-Nothings did 

True. I appreciate their talent & believe we won't get much more than the Tease with these two. At least for now. :cool:

bandicam_2017-10-31_12-59-03-265.jpg

I think I'm out of stripper material anyway, but it's humorous to poke fun at their antics. :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Being honest, and of course with a total lack of emotion and feeling on the show... But they are doing better then the Do-Nothings did 

Yes it's an little better,agree about the total lack of emotion and feeling(in this they are tied to the Nothing's)Probrably this acts,and more nudity with garantie them maybe three,four months at most.No room for tease houses only in VH.

They just act too dam much,that need to be looking to mirrors all the time,to the phones,all that makes looking to them very unnatural,what is one of the least wanted things in an cam site like this.As an viewer it's what I feel.

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They just act too dam much,that need to be looking to mirrors all the time,to the phones,all that makes looking to them very unnatural,what is one of the least wanted things in an cam site like this.As an viewer it's what I feel.

I still think they were not instructed properly.

As for the mirrors - this is normal for girls.:shy:

About Chemistry - if they are at the current pace. Chemistry does not help. If they show their capabilities (which they have) - chemistry is not needed.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

I still think they were not instructed properly.

As for the mirrors - this is normal for girls.:shy:

About Chemistry - if they are at the current pace. Chemistry does not help. If they show their capabilities (which they have) - chemistry is not needed.

Probrably it's that,they kinda feel lost,yes the mirrors things it's an normal thing,but at least when in more intime moments they could try to "forget" them a bit,maybe with more time that will happen,really hope you are right about their capabilities..would really like to see those on cam:biggrin:.Think as you sayed maybe the tomorrow partie will be the day.