Linda & Leon

1 minute ago, jontee said:

is checking it now
just hear people out there nothing happens
if you want the truth check timeline cam 2 when Linda comes in her red coat

Dude..I know what I listen..no image..just the sound..An girl(sound like Linda)entered wc with an dude,she laught,then they kissed several times.This is truth.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes of course 

I dont defend them at all...but i dont like when guys are lie...and trying to create stuff that not exist

I like them too but its up to vh.tv to judge them i think or we..rate have fun talk but dont find stuff in the air...i dollow them so i know

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just out of curiosity: Why do you keep always defending these guys?

I dont defend them at all...but i dont like when guys are lie...and trying to create stuff that not exist

I like them too but its up to vh.tv to judge them i think or we..rate have fun talk but dont find stuff in the air...i dollow them so i know

1 minute ago, jontee said:

Who it's lying please tell me?Think your thing with this two girls are putting you not very clear with things.EVERTHING I said I listened sinse they put down the cams and hide them was TRUE.

• Like 2

the only thing I can say is that this place and these girls are increasingly accumulating debts with all of us here.

Problems with neighbors, or with internal guests? Possible. I was accompanying the party and she was really going and being quiet.

And more and more people coming. So, normal;

I was only expecting that at the end of it, who would spare and with whom?

And if Linda or Carrie (or both) would ultimately prove to all of us here that they are not a tease or senseless visions for a time longer than a few minutes.

I do not think and do not want to believe and VH completing one year is comfortable and satisfied to have this "interrogation" on their website.

Mainly in reference to the future plans and other apartments that are moving forward or at least trying (obviously belonging to other management).
:dodgy:

The fact is now that all the cams have been removed. The "neighbors" come, look and leave.

And the apartment, the party, and the people there are free to proceed as they see fit. Everything off the cams.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Who it's lying please tell me?Think your thing with this two girls are putting you not very clear with things.EVERTHING I said I listened sinse they put down the cams and hide them was TRUE.

I dont think you are lying. Why should you? We saw the last days what these girls there are capable of. Not much next to nothing... Jontee is kind of obsessed with them. We already saw that in the Zoi Tim topic where he practically only talked with himself about Sally and Kelly

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I find amazing that they find ok some residents "close" an intire house just because they want..the residents,guests just pic up all the cams and that's it..never mind the users..find that of extreme bad taste and desrespect to us.But maybe it's just me..imagine if other houses/residents start doing this nonsense..

Now a little bit more serious... something should have happened (or they create an imaginary situation to make us believe in that)... There was lots of noise and kelly get mad with the older guy when he was hitting the floor
But if they want it to hide from cams they didn't need to remove all the cams (the bathroom cam is still working - at least till 02:09 (where i'm there now) and at 01:56 Sally and Kelly appear on them) it was just needed to unplugg the cables

• Upvote 1