Linda & Leon

36 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well Groomy, you point out that they do not know what to do but you have just shown them yourself (if you are following this forum, what I would advise) what and how to do.

Simply see through the moment files what your website pairs do.
Do not worry about thinking things through, because they will not be already because they will be doing them and therefore with your own personal touch.
Just copy the intention.

So far the only thing I want to be sure of is that shes are not fakes. .

Linda has not yet given herself any pleasure. On cams and for three days this is possibly if it's true, a record. The same for Carrie.

The choreographed sexy dance show from them really does have potential, if it does not come down to just that.

Begin as well as an introduction and warm-up (attract our attention) but then go to ways of actually (surpassing your RLC look-alikes).

I know it will be warm (we see this through the perfect synchronization of your movements together) and also get the desired rating points.

It is not difficult to stay on this website.

Just create reliability and expectations at our attention.
As they do today, Nina and Serena and Edda (together or equally separated) or now Jeff and Violet, who also present their own relatives.

I do not think they have Mira and Henry as a reference, but it also helps to accompany them since they are as new to projects as they are.

Anyway, the solution is simple, stop rehearsing, take a deep breath and really go for the main show.

This of course, if they really want and intend to stay here and if they are willing to do so.

Do you agree ?
::)

i agree if i can answer u her..

39 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well Groomy, you point out that they do not know what to do but you have just shown them yourself (if you are following this forum, what I would advise) what and how to do.

Simply see through the moment files what your website pairs do.
Do not worry about thinking things through, because they will not be already because they will be doing them and therefore with your own personal touch.
Just copy the intention.

Linda has not yet given herself any pleasure. On cams and for three days this is possibly if it's true, a record. The same for Carrie.

The choreographed sexy dance show from them really does have potential, if it does not come down to just that.

Begin as well as an introduction and warm-up (attract our attention) but then go to ways of actually (surpassing your RLC look-alikes).

I know it will be warm (we see this through the perfect synchronization of your movements together) and also get the desired rating points.

It is not difficult to stay on this website.

Just create reliability and expectations at our attention.
As they do today, Nina and Serena and Edda (together or equally separated) or now Jeff and Violet, who also present their own relatives.

I do not think they have Mira and Henry as a reference, but it also helps to accompany them since they are as new to projects as they are.

Anyway, the solution is simple, stop rehearsing, take a deep breath and really go for the main show.

This of course, if they really want and intend to stay here and if they are willing to do so.

Do you agree ?
::)

Again the translator distorts some meanings here. .

I wanted to say Linda and Carrie follow the forum and use in their reference how they proceed to stay on the site, the moment files of other apartments of other managements. .
:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Again the translator distorts some meanings here. .

I wanted to say Linda and Carrie follow the forum and use in their reference how they proceed to stay on the site, the moment files of other apartments of other managements. .
:dodgy:

i think sow to...the girl are not stupid ...

What I'm curious about is whether there are real feelings between those girls

10 minutes ago, jontee said:

So far the only thing I want to be sure of is that shes are not fakes. .and if its a Tim idea 

Then its gone make me.....ya 

100% agree as its the end.

I've said it here before and I'll repeat it, Tim is not a good reference (today, I want to make it very clear) of how to support this site.

Exactly how Stas and Clara are falling day by day.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

100% agree as its the end.

I've said it here before and I'll repeat it, Tim is not a good reference (today, I want to make it very clear) of how to support this site.

Exactly how Stas and Clara are falling day by day.

rely good point..:shy:

7 minutes ago, jontee said:

i think sow to...the girl are not stupid ...

What I'm curious about is whether there are real feelings between those girls

I learned to read between the lines aii and already realized that Linda has real affection with Carrie

Curious to know what level this is between them.
:cool:

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

@groomy It's normal to appear at that time?? or there was some kind of complain??

I notice that there was something at the door when girls 'panicked' with the cams, but i though i police and complain about the noise

Anything can happen. Girls are basically acted correctly in this situation. For them, this is the first incident - and the panic is quite normal. They can be blamed for much - but not for that.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

What does fake mean? Real relationships - so it's very boring. There are other apartments "Real" - only they are on the verge of survival.

Rating shows Nina-Serena-Edda - can be called a fake (without a project - they would not do this). But they are cool, interesting and they collect good statistics.:shy:

• Like 1

@groomy

You keep giving us this impression that these girls are capable of anything, particularly sexually. Answer me this, if that’s the case, how come Linda never even came close to doing anything over a Tim’s place for over a month. How can you know that they are so capable when the history dictates they won’t do anything? Is it the money that’s going to make the difference? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Anything can happen. Girls are basically acted correctly in this situation. For them, this is the first incident - and the panic is quite normal. They can be blamed for much - but not for that.

Yes, it was what i said yesterday night 

14 hours ago, Sparkles said:

At least tonight there was clear evidences that something happen... 

14 hours ago, Sparkles said:

More exactly here... https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4/cam12?timestamp=1509578594

Front door was open at the time

15 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Now a little bit more serious... something should have happened (or they create an imaginary situation to make us believe in that)... There was lots of noise and kelly get mad with the older guy when he was hitting the floor
But if they want it to hide from cams they didn't need to remove all the cams (the bathroom cam is still working - at least till 02:09 (where i'm there now) and at 01:56 Sally and Kelly appear on them) it was just needed to unplugg the cables

If they just wanted to hide from cameras they didn't need all that effort hiding the cams under the bed