Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand that but why in the dark!  Hasn't she been on RLC long enough to be used to the cameras by now or does she just like bathing in the dark?

I think the sun was shining in the bathroom when she got in and it got a bit darker...She'd have to get out the bath to put the light on and she was on her phone...:dodgy:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

En fait, quelqu'un a t'il des photos et des vidéos de la journée d'hier dans le B2 ?

Apparemment au vu des discussions et des vues floutées  des vignettes replay, cela devait très chaud, surtout avec RENATA.

Merci

Et de manière générale, pourquoi n'y a t'il jamais de photo de cet appartement ?

RLC est très sensible aux violations de droits d'auteur. Personne ne veut risquer d'être banni. Excusez le translateur de Google

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

RLC est très sensible aux violations de droits d'auteur. Personne ne veut risquer d'être banni. Excusez le translateur de Google

Ah ok. Donc, si j'ai bien compris, seule les photos et vidéos des zones "free", peuvent être publier? Bon, dommage,

car depuis que RENATA a changé d'appartement, ca manque de la voir. Et apparemment, surtout hier soir.

Merci pour la réponse.

37 minutes ago, eremes said:

The girls are not here to pay for sex, they are here to make money. If that brings some fun, so much the better. But it can also go wrong, then we have, for example. Phone calls like Renata had.
The show last night was not very stimulating, artificial everything, as always in Barca.

Artificial my arse Ermes!...The girls were shit faced, so what happened was real life, and what we saw with Renata today was the aftermath...again, real life...

Some of you guys do my head in. What the fuck do you want...B1 is totally empty and B2 is dead tonight...Is that REAL enough for you?. I hope you're enjoying it. Personally, I'd rather be at B2 this time last night...:biggrin:

• Like 3

Everyone debates whether or not the sex is real or for show,,i cannot comment as one cannot get into the heads of the participants, but i know two things for sure, (1) if you maintain a relationship OUTSIDE of  RLC ,that person should be aware of what you do and how your life is like being in a fishbowl,so they need to be strong and deal with it,or let go, (2) from what i have seen, there are a few i would say who suffer from depression, i say this from seeing some stay in bed all day long,THIS IS NOT NORMAL,,unless you have health issues and are bedridden and unable to get out and about, but in these cases,they are able bodied,young people who are more than capable of getting out of bed. To some point i do feel bad for them. As far as the twins go,some may not like that they don't put on a SHOW, but me personally, i like the way they stick together,they have each other in a strange,lonely world,so for that i feel good for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

En fait, quelqu'un a t'il des photos et des vidéos de la journée d'hier dans le B2 ?

Apparemment au vu des discussions et des vues floutées  des vignettes replay, cela devait très chaud, surtout avec RENATA.

Merci

Et de manière générale, pourquoi n'y a t'il jamais de photo de cet appartement ?

Bonsoir, cet appartement est entièrement payant. Donc tous droits réservés; rien dans le domaine public. Impossibilité légale de diffusion. trop risqué pour CC, entre autres.Le droit rien que le droit.

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

As far as the twins go,some may not like that they don't put on a SHOW, but me personally, i like the way they stick together,they have each other in a strange,lonely world,so for that i feel good for them.

I agree with this comment RAG...I like the fact that they are always generally happy and look like they enjoy being there...:biggrin:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with this comment RAG...I like the fact that they are always generally happy and look like they enjoy being there...:biggrin:

I could not say that better, thanks for that, Naga!

• Like 2